Team Medical Dragon - Vol. 25 Ch. 210 - Epilogue 2: In Your Hands

Damn... death by artillery strike? What an ending. At least he still is a doctor. I wonder since there is no wound anyway.

Group Leader
@ringo_juice , Leyana & burning love scans as well as all of the other scanlation teams, thanks for getting us to the end of TMD, you guys are absolute madlads for daring to pick up a medical series of all things but here were are. Many thanks to y’all and wishing you guys a happy new year!

Dex-chan lover
WOOOOO HOOOOO
Feeling very glad that I get to read this to the end. Much thanks!

Double-page supporter
I think the artist benefitted from having an author. His art is amazing but his writings have been quite convoluted and distracting. He needed a serious author who’s cohesive and focus and less spontaneous. I hope he can collaborate with someone else again and let them guide his wonderful art. If you want to see how a talented illustrator benefit from having an author, check out Obata who did Hikaru no Go, Death Note and Bakuman with an author.

i was one of the cleaners for another scanlation group early on but only handled a couple of chapters

glad to see this finally finished

what a good manga

I'm glad to be able to finish this. To all the translators and scanlation groups that worked on this. Thank you very much.

I found at Reddit that there is probably an extra chapter:

"based on the Chinese version....

In the additional extra chapter that is published later, it is revealed that the MC survives the explosion. And talks in some depth about the ex-surgical head's management philosophy. Then last 2 pages, MC shows up and ends."

Double-page supporter
If only fishfuck isn't alive (or at least has stopped being a doctor, considering that he pushed Shingo to commit suicide despite being, you know, a doctor), this would've been a super duper mega quality ending. Why the hell does he not get any retribution after causing that whole incident anyway. Fucking shithead.

Well, now that I think about it, it's actually good thing this manga decides to end exactly at this point, before it has the chance to show the pile of corpses behind that fishy-eyed bastard.

Is the original lyric "Hey you, say you, eiyuu (hero)"? It's just that the lyric rhymes perfectly if so.

Thanks for your hard work.

Thank you for spending your time and effort to translate this manga! Its a wonderful read and I'm so grateful you shared it will all of us!

I'm so thankful to the various groups that took up this series at different points, thank you for completing this series and allowing everyone to see the completion of it!! Happy holidays all!

Users who are viewing this thread