Tearmoon Empire Story: The Reincarnation Reversal Story of the Princess, Starting from the Guillotine~@COMIC - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
@Zmk
Poor lady
Indeed.
5PbMvD4.jpg

@duylinh
"selfishness", being "short sighted" and "uneducated", "easily misled"
Tbqhwy, I think that, by nature, people ARE all that you said, but since the human race is a smart one, we can overcome it if we make an effort.
Democracy as a form of government implies that its citizens are educated and interested in Politics, not in trends or headlines. That, sadly, is not the case in many places, which leads to the rise of demagogues (I'm talking about old history in my country, btw), who are glad to perpetuate that state in people so they can stay in power.

She is not really a villainess, she was a nasty selfish brat and that's about it, you do not sentence people to death because they are a nasty brat.
Most people are selfish.

Fed-Kun's army
@randomslacker this character clearly takes after Marie Antoinette, the madame Deficit of France.
She was blamed for the weak economy of France, even though in reality she just never get involved with economic or politic, true she spends large amounts of money, but she spends less than most royal family women. She is just scapegoat used by the people to hate, no more no less.

Contributor
Anne best maid.

I like this second chance after being really a horrible person.

It remind me of Silver plan redo from JK.

Pretty good hook.
I'm also not the only one thinking Anne the maid hardly changed at all in ~10 years? She must have crazy Asian genetics.

Fed-Kun's army
She wasn't really a bad person just sheltered and spoiled, given the chance should could have grown before the loop, she was just a scape goat huh...

Anyone know what manga the credits page is from? The girl and guy with sword on the first page. Thanks.

You can run, you can hide, when the french revolution comes for you - you will roll with it.

Dex-chan lover
Thats a goal i can really get behind, shes a bit spoiled and kinda dumb but a very endearing character lol i like Mia.

Anne is cute and clumsy lol i love it.

Ugh. Uhghhghgh. Me heart. Just like absolute trash isekai I can’t stop reading these type of things.

lmaooo is she not marie antoinette? except she didn't marry a dude and she isn't the queen, but that "let them eat meat" quote, extra extravagant, got overthrown and head chopped off, she's literally fantasy isekai marie antoinette
ok then

Users who are viewing this thread