Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is saying Sasuga Mia-sama, but I keep reading it as Sausage Mia-sama. It's making me really hungry.

Also, lol, the guillotine is taking a bite out of her food.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol I love how she used Rafina as her scapegoat for 'authority' and became an angel to those nobles.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's talking about the sausage, but I'm just sitting here stunned by how sad the moment of Mia standing alone at the previous timeline's party, and the look on her face as she remembers it, is.

I'm really disliking Rafina more and more. Mia, as a child, is basically a victim of the adults around her who failed in her upbringing, and put all the blame on her. And yet, when Mia tried to befriend Rafina, Rafina could have turned her life around. Instead Rafina just assumed that she was inherently worthless and hopeless, and didn't even bother to try.

As a metaphor, Mia originally thought that commoners were inherently worthless and didn't even try. If you take away the double standard, Rafina is basically making the same blunder by assuming that a naive noble child is worthless.

Dex-chan lover
@kawaii123456

I probably got the wrong name here, but Liora s one of the only named characters who had genuinely good reasons to want her dead. That's the tribal maid's name, right?
Mia got tricked into approving a noble's "deforestation" plan by asking her if she liked a jewel box he had made from trees in the nearby forest. It was really a plan to incite rebellion by Liora's tribe for a land grab since that's kind of sacred forest to her tribe. Since the forest was the fuzzy border all he had to do to own more land was trim some trees. The noble also was getting ready to kidnap them as slaves and etc to ensure a rebellion happened so that a military response to protect his loggers working on "Mia's behalf" would be required. Basically Mia got tricked into causing/advocating mass genocide with her name on the paperwork. Liora's tribe absolutely destroyed the army sent in to repress them except for the best general/swordsman in the entire country who now has a 9000% murder boner for personally chopping Mia's head off.
Everything spiraling out of control in her home country essentially centers on this one guy.
All of this because a random noble wanted to metaphorically have a bigger dick to wave about how much land he owned to sooth his tiny ego.
I like that he wasn't even incompetent when he went about it. He had a logical plan and executed it perfectly. The fallout on the other hand was way more than everyone bargained for but he probably got out of it since Mia's name was on the fine print instead of his.

lol Mia's going through the same thing as those nobles she saved.
She's been given a chance to reflect and in this chapter we can clearly see how much she has changed by thinking of the common people and what noble arrogance is.
Rehabilitation!

Also yeah, Rafina does seem to be punch now ask questions later type who's convinced she's morally right.
Time will tell if she changes too.
I hope she does.

Supporter
At this point, I just thought guillotine as Grail-kun from Carnival Phantasm. His existence was just to troll the main character to oblivion

Also, SASUGA MIA-SAMA

Each chapter I read the relator’s part with the gossip girl’s relator’s voice. I just can’t help it. I even add a “XOXO Sasuga Mia-sama” at the end😂

Dex-chan lover
She... Got over one of her greatest hurdles...

By fucking monologuing about tomatoes.

Regardless, Mia is a cinnamon bun that, at her core, truly wants to see other people happy.

I also truly believe that everyone here is missing the fact that none of these characters are perfect, not even Mia (and especially not Mia). Rafina of the previous world had a chance to help Mia, but because of her own flawed beliefs, never took those actions. The exact same can be said of Mia from the previous timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread