Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Thank you FML for having translated this for us. Good luck with your future.
Also thank you FairyScans for takinng over.
O7.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for all the hard work, and extra thanks for doing a reliable handoff to another scanning team.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the awesome work on these last 2 years!

On another note I do hope that the manga makes a better work on this next arc than the anime.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Thanks for the awesome work on these last 2 years!

On another note I do hope that the manga makes a better work on this next arc than the anime.
it should since they aren't condensing half a volume of the LN into 4 episodes. Also means it will be a while longer before volume 3 stuff

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the chapters you put out FML people, they were really appreciated. :thumbsup:

Agreed, this is one of my favorite scenes in this series. She keeps assessing herself as the adherer of Mia First philosophy, but she is so kind that she would share her slice of cake as long as she gets to keep the strawberry... and it really shows in her actions.
Indeed, we can all tell that she really cares for Abel 🥰❤️, and I know that he feels the same ❤️ way about her. She doesn’t want the same thing to happen to him, guillitone. Abel was the first guy who was genuinely kind to her and vise-versa. Sometimes a simple act of kindness can lead to feelings of affection and love.

:salute:

Much curtsying. Such cute.

I think she feels about as overvalued as Mia actually is.

🚩 And it didn't even take a full panel.

It's cute that she actually considers someone else before her own safety. A bit of progress.

She's not a hindrance if she doesn't force herself into a situation where she might become one. And so far she isn't.

:bocchiwave:
Mia clearly does care for Abel a great deal ❤️, he’s one of the few people that she’s not saving for purely selfish reasons. It may have started out as a pragmatic reason on Mia”s part in case Sunkland attacked Tearmoon, but it soon became something more deeper, that being love.

Users who are viewing this thread