Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
"They're enemies, so it doesn't matter what happen to them."
Nice and calculating as always. Never seems to hold on to that when her emotions appear, though.

That spy severely underestimates the floofiness of Mia's mind. Not alone in that regard.

Of course their Evil plan is falling apart because of her. It's actually what she's aiming for, and she's not as incompetent as she often seems. She's at least working towards the right goals.

"You're reading too much into it."
[He's reading too much into it.]
I think he's reading too much into it, but I might be reading too much into him reading too much into it.

Double bitted axes are inefficient. Better have either a bigger blade on one side, or a different weapon on the other side.

So his objective is to complete the task too perfectly to be safely executed, therefore he's unable to act. A bit of a design flaw in that order.

That confrontation didn't seem to have anything to do with it being male-dominated, but an asshole noble against a servant.

man, i gotta say i love how butterfly effect plays role in this series. like even little change means a lot for the future chain.
It also makes it a relatively complex situation. A bunch of different parts moving in response to one another.

Bunch of hypocrites.
Yeah, that's my thought as well. Fighting fire with fire, while decrying the use of fire. It's not like something like fighting for peace, where non-peaceful methods are the only option, but fighting for an ideal by breaking that ideal.

Dex-chan lover
What astonishingly cruel and clever 4th generational warfare tactics. I wonder if there's a reason Sunkland developed those ahead of anyone else?

Dex-chan lover
did Sion from original timeline know about this organization right in his country? I want him to know and suffer the truth that he's the real villain all along.

anw, thanks for the chapter, things are becoming so interesting!!
Nope. He blindly went Totalitarian Dictator and executed/assassinated practically the entire secondary cast. He ends up conquering the remaining continent and dies decrepit and alone. Tiona at some point completely vanishes, so she was likely also assassinated by the Black Crows.

Dex-chan lover
did Sion from original timeline know about this organization right in his country? I want him to know and suffer the truth that he's the real villain all along.

anw, thanks for the chapter, things are becoming so interesting!!
If I recall correctly:

There's a brief chapter in the timeline where Mia dies. Pretty much EVERYONE around Sion dies, likely at the hands of the organization. He never finds out about the organization, and he spends his last days pondering over whether he had made the right decisions early on.

Dex-chan lover
Nope. He blindly went Totalitarian Dictator and executed/assassinated practically the entire secondary cast. He ends up conquering the remaining continent and dies decrepit and alone. Tiona at some point completely vanishes, so she was likely also assassinated by the Black Crows.
in one of the time-lines at least. Each and everyone DO suffer.
So the ones of that self proclaimed kingdom of justice... are the people behind the revolutions... Bunch of hypocrites. I wonder how Sion would react if he knew

There is indeed The Organisation behind it ALL but not created by the Sunkland. The crows were infiltrated (and probably created new branch) by them. There only one person should be present here from The Organisation.

Dex-chan lover
While naming the unit “diamond” because it’s precious and (supposedly) tough. How the chain of command can’t handle the “heat” makes it apt. :ROFLMAO:
(For reference, diamond combust at lower temperature than graphite)

Or putting it differently, it is also ironic that the diamond unit chain of command was severely affected by “pressure”.

Users who are viewing this thread