Teasing Master Takagi-san - Vol. 12 Ch. 99 - Least Favorite Foods

They're cute, there's fluff everywhere and will make a great couple and all. It makes for a GREAT read.
But, however nice he is, isn't Nishikata a little stupid, even for his age? Even his adult version isn't very bright. In contrast, Takagi mihht be too much of a genius mastermind for her age. That's kind of the setting of the manga, but it can sometimes be tiring.

If they are bitter, the soil is wrong for them or they were picked too early. They are better when they are ripe (turned color) anyway. I stuff them with rice and sausage.

Double-page supporter
Ok, this confirms it. Takagi-san is a Mindreader. No other way to explain how she can "guess" correctly in the first try. And that explains a lot of how she can pull things off in the other chapters.

Well, either a mindreader or a super stalker...

Bell pepper in Japan is the equivalent of broccoli in the USA. It's the most widely recognized veggie that kids hate.

Fed-Kun's army
@lividus Bell Peppers are so commonly hated there that it's a massive stereotype. If someone in Japan talks about food they dislike it's about a 50% chance that Bell Peppers will come up.

Dex-chan lover
I would be happy if this manga progressed and they started dating or moved to high school. Some type of progress, please.

Group Leader
Hell, bellpepper is my favorite, they absorb every seasoning on a dish, making them so tasty.

Contributor
Remember, if you don't clean out the insides enough, they don't taste as good.

This is probably reading too much into it, but i wonder if Takagi switched her Answer here.

It makes you feel Energized
Its kind of refreshing
its taste a little sour
but also sweet.

Those are mostly positive things and yet Takagi doesn't like the Taste of "it"

But then he asked what Color it is and Takagi paused for a Moment. She did not except that Question and scrambled a bit to switch
out the Answer because what she originally tought of doesn't have a Color.

Users who are viewing this thread