Techigai Desu ga Heroine Desu - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the author is scared this series will get axed like the original, so the development and pacing of the story is set on overdrive. Way too many things happening at once. The "main" heroine isn't as well established as Sato-san from the original works, instead we have a generic mob heroine so far.

Considering that everything is very, very similar to prequel, I decided to stop here. With the little information that was given in that chapter, everything makes me think that it will end the same way. I think the "romance" and "reverse harem" tags are just a trap

I feel in my soul this one will be just as shitty as the last. Gonna save myself and dip.

The Mc saw 2 other people in the whirlpool and 1 was saved. Mc rushes to save the 2nd but falls in with them. The Mc's thoughts are "I was targeted by a summoning"?!!!

Double-page supporter
I actually want Satoki to reappear.. but we got 'Sadisma' back lol & another tomboyish side female character. But at least there's Mavi in one of the pictures so I'm kinda okay. The bittersweet taste of the ending of the first manga still didn't cease though.

But what happened to the actual Princess? She didn't fall into the summon hole?

Aggregator gang
Reads like a trip to an insane asylum. It also has that annoying japanese nobody bargains, nobody has self interest, and nobody gets angry when abused, saving my blood pressure dropping now

Dex-chan lover
Pacing is all over the place, but similar to previous author work.

Still pissed off how incredibly rushed and dissatisfied the end was, but I'm naïve and give this story a go...

Users who are viewing this thread