Techigai Desu ga Heroine Desu

I have doubts after the prequel. The ending sucked. I hoped this gives a happier ending :(

HELL YEA ITS COMING BACK AAAAA MIVA IS COMING BACK
I want to know what happened after the prequel with Norio (? The protag for the prequel) and after the battle
I do admit that the endings for the prequel wasn’t ideal but >:00!! I’m excited!! I really like this series and I hope everything turns out well!!!
I wonder if this protag is related to Norio or maybe knows of her? ;;;;
I’m Miva/Norio (friends or lovers I don’t mind either) Stan ;;;;; I just want them to be happy

Supporter
I see the romance tag so I just wanna say, norio... just fall in love with the king... she's so ikemen and honestly the best choice out of all the men around. 😂

Dex-chan lover
The main source of drama makes no sense. It's just an excuse for the protagonist to maintain an inferiority complex despite being central to the plot.

@Athedite Yes she is a girl. She was wearing the girl's uniform at the beginning and in the first chapter was confirmed female. I like her design since it doesn't fall under the usual bishojo protagonist design you typically see.

is this completed or not TAT
WHY PLAYING WITH MY FEELING HUAAAA

i really overjoyed when noticed this series got sequel😭

lmao the description
as if being told i was a mistake in this world wasnt enough..

Oh gohd. Her personality is way more unstable and worse than Satoki oTL in comparison to Satoki (prequel) theres a firm stability and presence around her. Norio is between boulders with having no clue of her purpose, nor any presence to guide her. Satoki had someone stable enough to give her anchor on her purpose, and even being aware of the situation. Norio...is left out, no one almost left to her side. Add the fact she is highly insecure. That makes for a gosh darned annoying character. Hopefully it wont take long for her to grow past it.

Also, is it me hoping that she becomes a villain, an accidental villain LOL

I am really hoping this doesn't go like the prequel and Norio actually develops past her weak and insecure character. Otherwise we're going to end up with the same old doormat and punching bag as the prequel.

I have a feeling im not going to like Tsuzuri. With the "Real Princess" around they of course are going to be showering her with affection an such which is understandable they got who they really wanted after all. Norio is being cast aside, ignored because like they've said before she was a mistake.

My thoughts the bad guys will kidnap Norio, the princess wont even try to stop them same with her people because with their reasoning why do they need to save someone who shouldnt have been there in the first place. Hopefully the main guy will realize that Norio isnt bad and doesnt deserve to be cast away like garbage. Im sure there is that one lady who was on Norio's side and want to help her out. The princess i doubt will care and carry on like nothing happened. Like for example she could say something like "Hey why bother, im right here, let them have her. Let them think they have the real princess, no need to send any of our people out to get someone who shouldnt have been here in the first place." Something along those lines now granted Norio wasnt well liked and that two-faced companion of hers at this point probably wouldnt care about her. I mean he straight up lied to norio and joined the princesses party. Only person i can think of who would care is the lady who found out norio was the one covering for the guy.

This time might be different from the prequel as with the first one the FL's magic ran out and he was instantly taken home. Sending them back how they came could be the only way home.

Norio will hopefully grow as a person while being a captive of her hosts and escape them. By the end of it she will realize she wasnt a mistake and she has some meaning in her life or something like that. Rooting for you norio ^^

Dex-chan lover
What if she joins the "bad" guys? She has no reason to care for one side over the other. In fact, the side she's in now screwed her over. The "bad" guys summon without a care in the world, so she can help them for them to send her home.

Omg I think I'm going to cry! Satokiii!!! I missed you!!! 😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread