Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I want to lead him by his nose [Revised]

Group Leader
Thank you to those of you who provided kind words. I personally don't think my quality is "good" yet, but I'll continue to make sure it's not shit haha.

I'll probably do chapters 2 and 3 over the next few days, since @anon_whos_not_a_fag had provided some cleaned raws for them as well, so stay tuned (unless someone else decides to pick this up! which if anyone does pls lmk so I don't waste time)

There are also 4 shorts/extras that are 2 pages each which could be something I do as well, but no promises.

@leduo95 Thanks for telling me about this font, and while the fonts I used have grown on me, I'll start to use this one here and there in any future posts I do.

@Gacoit Thanks for the offer, if there weren't already cleaned raws for the currently available chapters then I'd definitely ask for help! Cheers.

A question to those of you who read this, how were the fonts that I used? I picked them out kinda randomly, but they didn't look bad to me so I stuck with them. Hopefully there weren't any situations where you didn't know who was saying something. Thanks for reading.

Dex-chan lover
kaguya-sama took a weird turn. an weird but interesting turn!

i'd never look a gift horse in the mouth so no complaints from me. there is a bit of that amateur vibe with the font choices but i've seen WAY worse. infact these were pretty good.
just needs an extra bit of polish but i'm just a reader so i'm just talking out my ass.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, gotta say that this will be the only comment sections with no "beta mc" complaints

Dex-chan lover
Yes, I'm Tadeo
cfa4eecdeb8f462dad7f6025efe0cc5860b2ebe1r1-720-390v2_00.jpg

Dex-chan lover
why does he keep saying his name. What does his name mean. Translate gives something like "However Just". Does his name mean something like literalist, straightforward or something?

Contributor
@Liquidxlax
His name is 正直男.

When grouped like this: 正直___男
正直/Sunao
男/Otoko
Literal meaning: 'Straightforward Man'.

When grouped like this: 正___直男
正/Tadashi
直男/Tadao
How his name is actually pronounced.

So it's a different pronunciation, but the exact same kanji characters in the exact same order, hence the recurring gag/pun of him 'correcting' her.

Double-page supporter
Was gonna say that she looked a lot cuter in 6th grade but I'm on too many watchlists already

Dex-chan lover
This dude is a broken record. He told her his Name 4 fucking times... his childhood friend. WTF is wrong with this dude. Broken record.

Stop repeating "My name is Tadao Tadashi". It's becoming annoying. Live up to your name is not so good at all.

Users who are viewing this thread