Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I want to decide on my future plans

Dex-chan lover
@Ohgodpleaseno @kowoyoshi In chapter 2, she talks all about doing what she wants to do instead of adhering to the wants of teachers and other adults after being influenced by another gyaru. I'm guessing that she was weighed down by other people's expectations of her since they saw her as a smart kid. Eventually, she likely realized that she was happier being a gyaru and not caring about her grades and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Why are people so surprised by her grades falling? "Genius" kids in elementary who became bad or average students later on isn't rare at all.

fCNKaKB.png

How do I turn this into a dakimakura?

@kowoyoshi obviously her brain melted and became fodder for her breasts, there's no other possible explanation.

@boag Not bad, wonder if the author is taking requests, would be nice to get that panel in high res to make one, and it's also cheaper than I thought it would be.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for another amazing chapter.

When Kurokiya-san yells "You Straight Forward Man!" and Tadashi-kun responds "My name is Tadashi Tadao.", I think you should be emphasis on the word "is" using italics or bolding or something. Isn't he confirming the he is indeed a straight forward man?

Group Leader
@RanmaChaos, the joke in japanese is that the kanji for his name and the kanji used in this case for "straightforward man" are the exact same, see: 正直男

For the case of his name, its: 正---直男 (Tadashi Tadao)

For the case of "straightforward man", its: 正直--- 男 (Shoujiki Otoko)

I'll can consider putting more emphasis somewhere when that joke happens, it's just that the joke isn't something that we would understand in english.
I'm pretty sure I put that as a note in the first chapter but maybe I didnt. Oh well.
Thanks for reading.

Dex-chan lover
@Ghang you put the note in the title summary.
The reason I suggested putting emphasis on the "Is", is because I thought Tadashi-kum was confirming was Kurukiya-san was yelling.
To me what he was saying was, "Well of course I'm a straight forward man. My name is Tadashi Tadao.", I just thought is was odd that it seemed to be delivered so flatly.
But now I understand, Tadashi-kun was correcting Kurokiya-san.
Thank you for the reply, you should put the kanji part as a translator note in the next chapter.

Double-page supporter
I'm reading this manga only to see the chapter when she has a fever and he goes straight forward to the best medicine usage of green onion!!!
TIGhD.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread