Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - It was conveyed

Remember guys

x8.jpg

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH this remind me of another manga called sesame salt and pudding and it kinda has the same vibes as this one: fluffy and warm love but with a lil bit ecchi

Dex-chan lover
Ruu went full ara ara. Approved.

Also, incoming Line message? Sounds like a girl. Not that it matters, just pls don't triangle.

@sopya_aa Added to Pending. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
@sopya_aa While we're at it, mind giving me an end spoiler, if you've finished it? No details, just... do we have an actual romantic ending, aka, end up together? I'd assume so, the premise isn't a high school where they can go to different colleges, or an age gap where "duh, it's obvious they wouldn't end up together, age gap ermahgerd". But you know, just checking.

@Tatherwood
it's a happy ending, they do end up together. also, putting this in too just in case it makes you uncomfy (dunno if this is considered a spoiler but will put it in the tags either way) they have a 20 year age gap. ML is 42 and FL is 22. ML doesnt give off creepy vibes and is very mature and FL is chaotic good... i think

Dex-chan lover
@sopya_aa
Wait, there's an age gap? If the summary mentions it, I didn't see it 😂
Damn, 20 years. Well, doesn't bother me as long as they love each other.

Also, you may wanna spoiler the whole reply. Simply saying they DO end up together is..well...spoiler XD
I asked for it, it's exactly what I wanted, but you know, for everyone else...

Thanks for reply.

Users who are viewing this thread