Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - I dun get it

Dex-chan lover
Wellp! Manga over. She failed to meet the standards. Was cute while it lasted.

Dex-chan lover
ha ha translator-san, no worry there, nobody would have read them, and it made our characters' names stand out 😂

Hey look! Its like my real life experiences come to slap me!
Try and do better but still come so short of the passing grade. Good times.

@Faulheit its pretty much luck of the draw whether you get someone who looks at it from the faculty and goes "Eh, it's close enough to a pass".

@Faulheit idk what happened I must have had a stroke because I meant to @ someone totally different originally, soz :p

Group Leader
@Curccoll @Lynkaster haha the mass of names on there was to make the reader have to take a sec and search for Ruu's name, as an element of suspense I guess. Though thats just what I think.

@bigtiddyoneesan im sorry pls give me another chance qq

@throughstars make that two cookies and you have a deal.

@REMasher ok i admit if someone gave me money then I would.

Also, thank you everyone for reading, hopefully the TLs this time werent too bad. A few lines had me on pause for a while. As well, this chapter has been out since nov 25th but I didnt have time to get to it until yesterday. Thankfully next chapter will likely come out after my finals are over so I will be able to get that one out sooner.

Also Im sure youve all heard this before but, if its possible please support the author if you like the series. this is where i should ask for donations too kek

Double-page supporter
Oof. They all tried. Arbitrary goal set by third party, ugh.

Dex-chan lover
@Ghang
Tbh having good grammar already puts these translations above many others. So I'll overlook it. This time...

4579769f288eae19eb5b37eed58db518_w200.gif

Users who are viewing this thread