Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - I want to take a break sometimes

Fed-Kun's army
an american library in massachusets is banning the Odyssey

😂 No one has banned the Odyssey, it has maybe been removed from the curriculum at a school. Predictably a bunch of right wing propagandists latched onto and misrepresented the story to stir up outrage.

It takes maybe 2 min of googling to debunk the bs these people are constantly putting out there I don't see how anyone falls for this stuff.

hey tl dude, i don't know if you read the comment section (i suppose you do) but cut it with the self-deprecation chief, all of us here appreciate your dedication and you're doing god's work my man, don't be so harsh on yourself

also good shit on the little miscellaneous explanations and stuff on the last page i really like that type of stuff

Group Leader
@thenollieflip haha hey thanks for the words, I do sometimes put myself down (even if I don't really mean it) and I'm working on it. But again, thanks for the words and for reading as well. 🙃
oh but I cant change my name tho, prettybadtls has kinda grown on me lol

I do read the comments, mostly during the 2days or so after a chapter is uploaded but sometimes just randomly like right now.

Aggregator gang
Pretty funny how hamada dislikes his character in the manga, just like how the other characters dislike theirs

did the translator dropped this or does every chapter come out monthly

Group Leader
@Zanoji you've may have already read chapters 15 & 16 by the time I post this, but no I haven't dropped this series, just have been busy with life, and chapters seem to come out on a bi-weekly basis now (used to be monthly).

The author did take a longer break between chapters 14 and 15 due to the holidays and new year, and I also was busy with classes so I couldn't get chapter 15 out until a few days ago.

It's very likely I won't be able to translate chapter 17 quickly after its released due to midterms and other projects. But we'll see.

so yuki has a coat hanger and a chair in that locker soon we'll see a minifridge and a popcorn machine

Users who are viewing this thread