Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - I want to talk with Paisen

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, dig that fashion sense. She looks like a mahou shoujo villain, especially with that navel tattoo.

Aggregator gang
I mean crushes on teachers aren’t so bad, tho he is 12 years older

Aggregator gang
Paísen was surrounded with girls despite not being the prince type, speaks on how much game she has when it’s not sensei lmao

@rxfan I mean, she is technically an adult now, so it's up to them to really figure out a relationship if they really want to. I do understand that the age gap is suspect.

Aggregator gang
@VentusAlpha it would look better if he doesn’t feel that way about her now, and as the manga goes on then he starts to feel that way. Because right now it’d be weird if he had romantic feelings for his student who just graduated

Funny, it seems the only student or former student & teacher relationship that I can accept are only gal gohan and
Joshikousei to Seishokusha-san. In other series, it just seems... wrong.

And next chapter seems to be delayed. Google translated author’s tweets and it’s something about magazine discount or something and lately, something about slump.

Dex-chan lover
Was expecting yuri-senpai stealing Ruu so Tadao would up his game, bu we got "Gal Gohan", no drama to lower precious particles.

Users who are viewing this thread