Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 23.6 - I want to show it

Dex-chan lover
Let's be realistic. Stop. Selling. Yourself. Online.

Stop posting your damn nudes and selling them. Part of your soul is taken doing this. All you receive is instant gratification from a bunch of simps. That turns into an addiction turning into validation from strangers

Lady. You're married. Share that with your husband. Only your husband.

Dex-chan lover
hot damn
somehow, sailor uniform cosplay is even more appealing than normal sailor uniform

Double-page supporter
Let's be realistic. Stop. Selling. Yourself. Online.

Stop posting your damn nudes and selling them. Part of your soul is taken doing this. All you receive is instant gratification from a bunch of simps. That turns into an addiction turning into validation from strangers

Lady. You're married. Share that with your husband. Only your husband.
Who hurt you? Why are you trying to teach a fictional character your moral?

She seems to be very weak to compliments, so it's easy to imagine what would happen in a doujin.
What juggernaut said makes some sense because even if she declines the "invitations" that are sent to her, the tone of the photos can escalate to the point of posting "risque" photos. That's definitely something a married woman shouldn't do.

Dex-chan lover
A nice ending for her character arc would have been the introduction of her husband/the father character, and him drowning her in compliments and satiating her need for attention (at least somewhat anyway).

Ah well, what could have been, but isn't.

Double-page supporter
No one. It's the giant influx of woman selling themselves online. Either Instagram or Onlyfans. Social media in general. It's hitting manga now. It's crazy
And? You don't like girls who do it? Then don't associate with this type of content creators and their content. (I doubt you don't consume adult content)
You don't like manga tackling this kind of topic? Drop manga that tackles this kind of topic. This chapter isn't even about that, it's about internet illiteracy and how it can get you in a dicey situation.
You already said no one hurts you so what's with hate of the content which I'm confident that you also desire.
There's an influx of adult content creator because there's a lot of demand. Why does society look down on people they desire? Sorry for the rant but I just can't understand why people hate that there are people who supply us with what we want. It's not like we can't avoid this contents. They're behind a paywall so let people enjoy the things they want as long it not hurting anyone nor illegal.

Dex-chan lover
And? You don't like girls who do it? Then don't associate with this type of content creators and their content. (I doubt you don't consume adult content)
You don't like manga tackling this kind of topic? Drop manga that tackles this kind of topic. This chapter isn't even about that, it's about internet illiteracy and how it can get you in a dicey situation.
You already said no one hurts you so what's with hate of the content which I'm confident that you also desire.
There's an influx of adult content creator because there's a lot of demand. Why does society look down on people they desire? Sorry for the rant but I just can't understand why people hate that there are people who supply us with what we want. It's not like we can't avoid this contents. They're behind a paywall so let people enjoy the things they want as long it not hurting anyone nor illegal.
Sorry but, he is kinda right there, especially with people with low self esteem or not getting attention before (like her mom did) doing that and falling into spiral by receiving "praise" from strangers with no self control since it's The Internet.

Oh I knew a bunch, seen a few started off as ecchi to paid content, even got to know one rather personality but got hooked way too much on "drowning in flattering".
Internet is really great, but there's a lot of people with no "breaks" whatsoever that will do their absolute best to satisfy their thirst by manipulating people without care for their future, even bribing to show paid content for a price of doing something more graphic. They get off by it.

"Zwitter"

People probably thought she had a dick. Shoutouts to the people fluent in German.

Users who are viewing this thread