Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - I want you to look at me

Dex-chan lover
qEpTY3B.jpeg

That's super kinky, but got the message across to that oblivious teacher. Still like bunny panties better tho'

Thanks for the scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, if I was the teach I would rub one out, no guilt.
Aint no way I could resist. :meguusmug:

Dang, usually only Tadapi lands those accidental crits.

Then again, her powerlevel is enormous.

Dex-chan lover
qEpTY3B.jpeg

That's super kinky, but got the message across to that oblivious teacher. Still like bunny panties better tho'

Thanks for the scanlation.
All of tattoos that she previously had (like the ones on either side of her naval must have been temporaries. That's actually very good for her because as we all know tattoos have a social stigma in Japan.

The teacher is dead on. Sending pics like that is asking for disaster. Even if you don't send it to someone by mistake the intended recipient's account could be hacked or the phone stolen (if not locked or if the lock is guessed). Just don't do it.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
All of tattoos that she previously had (like the ones on either side of her naval must have been temporaries. That's actually very good for her because as we all know tattoos have a social stigma in Japan.
I actually forgot about the tattoos she had. This artist seems to sometimes miss accessories or glasses, so the tattoos might have just temporarily dissapeared into the forgetti dimension.

Users who are viewing this thread