Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san

Group Leader
@HelperHand for real?? damn I feel bad cuz their using my translations LOL. Some people have msged me to ask to use my TLs to translate to Spanish before, but never a Korean group. Interesting.

This is just as good as the rating suggests. Worth your time, even though the concept has been done a lot before.

Okay, as much as I've been loving this series so far, I've gotta say it: those profile faces they draw are hard to look at. Like, the rest of the art is really good, but whoever draws this has a very hard time drawing people from the side imo

Group Leader
f1LjWZW.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
That was not what I was expecting and that was pretty funny lol

Dex-chan lover
A bit late and I'm not sure if it's appropriate (please tell me if it isn't) to post it here since this is pretty much the only forum I use aside from comments sections, but here's some fan art and to commemorate the manga ending!
Kurokiya-Tedama-ni-Toritai-Kurokiya-san.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i had this series in my “plan to read” for the longest time and a few years later I decided to read through it all and well it was pretty great, a simple read but it’s got its fair share of fluff or should I say “preciousness” (read it and you’ll know what I mean) all in all though its a enjoyable read and ending to this series

Users who are viewing this thread