Teen Mom - Ch. 35 - Loneliness

Thank you so much for translating this! I really love this series, so I'm always super excited to see updates! I can't wait to find out what's happening with her boyfriend

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! For some reason I feel he's cheating on her. Mod seemed to be hinting at something going on with him. I wonder if he thought fah wasn't interested in him anymore because she was always pushing him away

Can somebody please pick this up it will be very much appreciated☺ also I think that he thinks that fah is cheating on him and maybe he'll come and see her because of that🤚

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating 💕
I'm glad he still loves her even though she's being so distant, wouldn't not hearing from his long time girlfriend also cause his to stress and worry. He might even be having the same thoughts about cheating.

Dex-chan lover
This girl made many foolish decisions but every time I read a new chapter I can't help but feel bad for her

Thankyou so much for taking on these last few chapters. Completely understand that it's work you would prefer not to be doing, which makes me feel twice as thankful that you made the effort.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
That guy must be a saint to put up with that kind of treatment for so long

Group Leader
@LazyMaisy
Its not that I hate doing it or anything lol, outside being busy with my irl life, I'm just woefully inept when it comes to the editing side of scanslation lol. Our little rag tag group here consists of 2 people who normally play the role of translator lol.
It's not a fun one to typeset for starters, due to the changing colors (but the colors are necessary to know who's talking in some scenes.) And like, the program I have and know how to use, I can't even do bordered text lol. I have to like, cheese a work around by using the selection tool-
annnnnd I just now realized that's why there's that black line around page 28. Shit I forgot to fix that sorry everyone lol.
I'm too old to learn photoshop man. I peaked in middle school with my incredible MS Paint skills and fizzled out after that lol.

But dammit I'm beggin with the rest of ya because there's like, 70+ sorry, 100+ more chapters in this thing and I also wanna know the end :mad: but I'm 99.9% certain I won't be able to see this one through with that kinda chapter load.

@faniki @BCS @JWChibi
Yeah, I'm really hopin for some wholesome goodness outta the boy, but I'm damn critical on Fah for her actions on this whole thing lol. I can't say I'd blame him if he moved on, or you know, found getting his child he never knew existed sprung on him after it's already born to be deal breaking lol.
Thats been my biggest critique of Fah really. She's had 7 months now to "nest" and learn how to be a parent before the kid actually gets there, to mentally prepare herself for what's coming. Homeboy is just gonna get the worlds worst surprise party and the gift is gonna be a responsibility he is also incredibly unprepared for lol.

Supporter
At this point, you couldn't really blame him for moving on. He seems to be making an effort with her and she's shunning him without giving him a reason.

Maybe if he dumped her she would realize how not telling anyone isn't really making things easier for others... Fah, do you ever want to contact your family or boyfriend?

Ahhh that's so frustrating...

Dex-chan lover
Yh wouldn't be shocked if the guy fell for someone else by now. He hasn't really interacted with Fah in months, outside phone calls and chat.
She rebuffs his desire to meet up.

Must feel to him, as if she wasn't interested anymore.

thank you for translating this! <3 I really enjoy this story even though Fah is so frustrating lol

Dex-chan lover
Fah is really frustrating at this point. Maek made this kid too and should be feeling all the pressure that comes along with it same as her. These are all important things that she gets to experience alone. What happens if he comes back into her life and wants something completely different for the child's future? He has only his nuts stake in the game. Will she be to his pressure after he didn't experience the struggles?

Is this cultural difference I need to understand or just her thinking that she knows best for literally everyone.

Talk about a surprise. Everyone is going to have one.

I hope Mod tells Maek, I guess he's been fooling around in college, he needs to feel a little bit of the pressure

Dex-chan lover
@Lassie
well with the way she has cut off all contact, what would you expect?

@Deien
Shes denying him information, how is he supposed to take action on a thing she doesnt even trust him enough to tell him about?

Dex-chan lover
@boag

I'm saying that he should be allowed to feel all of the feelings she's going through with this pregnancy. He doesnt know about it at all and I fear that by the time he does find out that her investment in this relationship/child will not match his own and will hurt any future she thinks they have.

Users who are viewing this thread