Teihen Ossan, Cheat Kokusei de Isekai Rakuraku Life - Ch. 3.2 - A Great Meal

Dex-chan lover
other than making something impossibly high quality or illegal i don't think ppl would be too suspicious unless he thinks he'd have to go through diff cities guilds or so or move up to some super populated one to where ppl wouldn't question him selling in bulk lol
In modern times that make sense but in medieval times not so much, mostly if you are notorious regular old man and commoner

Dex-chan lover
w
In modern times that make sense but in medieval times not so much, mostly if you are notorious regular old man and commoner
well even kids are capable of picking herbs to sell, so other than like a potion to revive you back to life, i'd think ppl would assume that he'd finally got some alchemy skills given his age but depending on how slice of life-y it goes i can imagine he might get a bit more money and a luxurious lifestyle without necessarily getting involved with a 'world saving defeating the demon lord' kinda arc XD ; but either way unless the author speed runs things it'll take a few dozen chapters of build up (i think there is a LN/WN of it but those aren't always translated lol)

Dex-chan lover
i imagine other than getting his hands on some super op equipment in his 'game' skill, other than a disguise/invisibility it'd be quite hard to run from some 'nobility'
Imagine this manga turning into something horrible like RE: Monster. It has already shown the numbers job, so you know the very likely trajectory.

No need to be so surprised, I'm just your future waifu casually dropping in in a gown.
First girl wins so basically those three little poor girls would be wives first.

That's either the queen or a hoe
I don't see the difference. (9.9)

Dex-chan lover
Ossan preordering wives is my favourite gender. Followed
Thanks for translation!

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck it takes 10 years for you to open the trade tab? The one send him probably fucking pissed he wasted 10 years doing nothing and send him the dream.

Dex-chan lover
He can't really ramp up production too much since it will tank the supply-demand balance
I think its not that. Possibly he didn’t have enough materials also suddenly able to push out 100 potions per day or week is suspicious as fuck.

People gonna think he capture and force alchemist to make it or it is his skill. Which makes him valuable target for good and bad side.

Users who are viewing this thread