Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Let’s get on The Religion’s Good Side

Dex-chan lover
That "bishop" has some amazing clothes, that's for sure. That super high-leg slit, black panties, hole perfect for clothes paizuri at the chest... Whew!

Lol my dude just joined a pyramid scheme cult. Well I guess if a cute girl asks you you have no choice XD

Dex-chan lover
Ah the return of Cognitive Dissonance Man! Doing the right thing for the wrong reasons wherever he can.

Did demiurge from overlord just isekaied himself to test whether if making a religion that contradicts to the current one can possibly work and experimented on this concept so he can come up with a perfect plan to take over the Roble Holy Kingdom in the name of Ainz Ooal Gown and now has currently returned back to his universe leaving his worshippers alone because their loyalty wasn't towards Ainz but him so he feels sad that his worshipers didn't worship the one true god?

Group Leader
>became a macho
>fumu
>"this [name]"

Your typesetting is good pls work on the english

@SeijiRyuto
I doubt it

Actually Demiurge means, artisan and creator, early Cristians sects believed that the world was create by an imperfect God who they call Yaldabaoth or Demiurge

She wears a garter beat, in a nun outfit, with huge melons, looks a bit crazy, energetic personality.

I can only get so erect.

Users who are viewing this thread