Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Let the Old Man Take Care of Our Asses One More Time! Part 1

Contributor
Time for a quick conjugal visit before busting...the king out.

Dex-chan lover
It truly is remarkable how much more tolerable stupidity and insanity are when they come from a cute girl.

Dex-chan lover
ngl i'd rather have silica than genderbend mc and jardabert lmao

Double-page supporter
wait what!? I haven't read this for just a few months and next thing I knew the raws has ended!??! :angery::angery:

Dex-chan lover
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me!

Dex-chan lover
This manga has turned into a less goofy story after the reset, the manga writers are missing the lunacy of the original wn.

Users who are viewing this thread