Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Let's take the risk, God’s Taboo!

Dex-chan lover
Now team up with that bastard that can grow anything.
Find catgirl and dark elf donors.
Make your own paradise.

Dex-chan lover
How is he supposed to be a scumbag? Yeah it's for self preservation, but he's done nothing but literal miracles since he's arrived.

OH... so is that the taboo, oh well now he is worshiped like a prophet even more so

Dex-chan lover
Can't he just clone people, then? Create hundreds of cobs of corn by healing each kernel? Flood people to death with bacteria by casting it at the microorganisms in their body, since those die and reproduce at insane levels? Where's the cutoff point, if even a processed piece of meat can undergo this process? Can he just cast it at a random batch of molecules and recreate a random entity from many years ago that one of those molecules were a part of, once upon a time? Is this the prequel to a cancerverse story? Can he walk on water, since this basically makes him Jesus?

Goddess sophia is a bitch. Also fuck the MC. Imagine not wanting to put your dick between Irina fangs.

Also man i really love the art of the manga. Is not as good as the other work the artist has done but still.

Dex-chan lover
alrite irene just casually say you want to fuck the mc
are you devoted to your god or mc or like both

Aggregator gang
I understand cloning from live subjects, but those meat were dead. Dead dead. How the heck?

Can all healing magic users create life from steaks, or is it only Rize?

Also, I wish we had a more detailed look at the Sophiaist doctrines. I imagine they would probably come with with rational-sounding surface level justifications for the doctrines in order to hide their true anti-commoner purposes. For example, they could claim that healing livestock is forbidden because it could potentially ruin the gene pool through excessive cloning, but they really want to keep the commoners hungry and weak so that they'll be less of a potential threat to the aristocrats.

First chapter I tried and it immediately involves using magic in a way that comes straight out of Lovecraft horror, but it's played off as comedy. I am so here for this.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe there are fools judging our CHAD MC's judgment.
Don't stick your dick in crazy

Users who are viewing this thread