Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Let's Infringe Intellectual Property Rights!

@greatninja3 This guy gets it.

For real though, I’m not surprised the nun is trying to keep him from getting the horny for anyone other than her, but I don’t know how she knows his tastes given he didn’t actually talk about them out loud lol. Also, I think she, and all of them for that matter, are gonna have a hard time getting that ‘first time’ as long as they’re all psycho cult members lol.

Dex-chan lover
I thought he would take the chance of getting someone educated to throw a lot of the paperwork on her... But nope, he still does 100% all of it on his own.
He also should have made sure to have his hand in the education program for various reasons (he seems at least smart enough to realize that, so dunno why he didnt), both to make sure personnel he needs gets created, but also because its a bit... dangerous, to leave it all to a craycray (he also seems to want a maid harem, which would be easier that way).

A bit confused why ppl say its counterfeit apples, when its evidently not. Expected it more to be something like them being mad their monopoly is threatened (likely legally established, as well as likely backed by guilds), but no, they think the apples are hand-crafted to look like theirs, but are something else (despite it being easier for competition to just plant their own orchards and make authentic apples)

Aggregator gang
If you ever wonder why this non-saint mc doesn’t touch these chicks, remember it’s because he’s afraid of them due to them being psychotic.

These girls are a true followers of demiurge
They even think like him 😂😂
Sasuga Ainz sama
Sasuga Rize sama

Double-page supporter
@LastNight she's probably either observant enough to know MC had been checking her out, or she figures with THAT body whatever he's into she's got it.

And yeah he'd jump her if she weren't as high up on the crazy axis as she is on the hot axis.

Dex-chan lover
RIP Rize's dream. He'll be stuck with nothing left but crazy at this rate.
aqC9S4f.png

Dex-chan lover
Things got out of hand.
Or were they ever in his hands reach?

Users who are viewing this thread