Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Let’s worship the goddess!

Dex-chan lover
So if the king used the art of the goddess to base his new form off of and the art was of him from the past. Where did the design for the goddess originally come from

Dex-chan lover
After reading it, I'm confused.

Checking the comments hoping to get an answers, I'm even more confused.

Dex-chan lover
NGL, the artist really knows how to make whammy plot. I guess this works well since the MC is also not one we should take seriously.
Good job artist and thanks for uploads!

Dex-chan lover
Since the story isnt concerned about time paradoxes, it would be fun if his power came about due to the goddess somehow.

Dex-chan lover
So the MC indirectly created humanity with the most disabled method that exists?! That’s wild.

Dex-chan lover
To anybody confused about how this happened.
It's called a bootstrap paradox
It's more of a "I'm my own grandpa" situation. It's a closed loop where they cause each other's existence. There is no paradox. They are not infinitely oscillating between existing and not existing like a bootstrap paradox. Though I'm definitely wondering how those alternate dimensions mentioned earlier have humans in them if Sophia's existence is tied to Rize in this dimension.

Also explains why Jardabert is so comfortable in a woman's body. She's spent an unknowable number of years as one compared to a few hundred as a man.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Everyone who can explain crazy broken timeline here?
  • Future Reize create this version of himself by coming to the past
  • Goddes Silvia bestow extreme healing magic to her future rival (Reize)
Everything is Rize's fault
end timeline

Users who are viewing this thread