Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Let’s Reinstate the Master-Pet Relationship!

Dex-chan lover
Are video game mechanics used in the story? That almost sounds like upgrading something after a surplus of whatever is added.
There are classes and that kind of stuff, but probably on the less gamey side of game mechanic settings.

Dex-chan lover
Right, in this, the guy is basically abusing cellular processes with his magic, being able to heal stuff back from it or duplicate it. It's absurd.
I'd swear he's created stuff from basically thin air before. I think a better way of looking at Rize's healing magic at this point (as long ago it was said "That's not healing magic!") would probably be 'creation magic' instead.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, all magic is broken here. Rize only defeated Sophia atomic magic cause he believed in himself harder

Dex-chan lover
I'd swear he's created stuff from basically thin air before. I think a better way of looking at Rize's healing magic at this point (as long ago it was said "That's not healing magic!") would probably be 'creation magic' instead.
imma repeat what the other guy said, this manga has stated that whatever the fuck Rize is using is obviously NOT healling magic

Users who are viewing this thread