Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Let’s Reinstate the Master-Pet Relationship!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

The dragon probably:
no-no-no-wait-wait-wait.gif

Dex-chan lover
One I read recently had one of the harem girls basically create a castle with healing magic. Because she "healed" a small, dilapidated shack.
ah yeah! I know that one too. It has good lewd moments, right?

Dex-chan lover
Healing magic seems op.

Interesting to see the dragon getting some semblence of memories back.
every magic in this manga is unreasonably op, water magic that makes it so you can evaporate all the water in the body of your enemy at once and turn yourself into water to escape exists

any magic is op as long as you are extremely delusional, have people who think of you as a powerful being and have a massive ego which allows you to break the limits

Dex-chan lover
Cow dust bombing
We've seen cow beams and even a black hole. I didn't think that there could even be more cow techniques

Dex-chan lover
This and "The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic" put a unique twist on using Healing magic for offense.
And let's not forget that one with Keyaru, which is basically like this one, but darker and with less misunderstandings.
The Redo of Healer just bullshits its way out of everything in the name of healing. Nothing Keyaruga did ever considered healing except his screaming technique name.

At least Reize's power makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
Healing magic seems op.

Interesting to see the dragon getting some semblence of memories back.
It has been a while since I read this manga. But I think at some point characters have pointed out that what MC is doing doesn’t even qualify as “healing magic”

Dex-chan lover
One I read recently had one of the harem girls basically create a castle with healing magic. Because she "healed" a small, dilapidated shack.
That's more like a concept of healing if anything. Or more like, a spell that restores something to an optimal previous state. While still healing in a way, it's only just as the healing is a side effect instead of the actual effect.

Dex-chan lover
That's more like a concept of healing if anything. Or more like, a spell that restores something to an optimal previous state. While still healing in a way, it's only just as the healing is a side effect instead of the actual effect.
"An optimal previous state" implies it was ever something related to it. That was like healing a piece of weed into a huge oak tree, or a small wooden fence into a huge stone wall. It's nothing it ever was or would ever become.

Dex-chan lover
The Redo of Healer just bullshits its way out of everything in the name of healing. Nothing Keyaruga did ever considered healing except his screaming technique name.

At least Reize's power makes sense.
Nah, Keyaru's heal makes sense in the web novel/light novel. Both adaptations (the manga and the anime) leave out a significant portion of the details regarding the mechanics which make it seem like a do whatever the user wants power.

I'm not saying it isn't, but the mechanics are at least internally consistent, and Keyaru's heal is constantly noted to be different from normal due to being the superior version given to heroes.

Dex-chan lover
"An optimal previous state" implies it was ever something related to it. That was like healing a piece of weed into a huge oak tree, or a small wooden fence into a huge stone wall. It's nothing it ever was or would ever become.
Are video game mechanics used in the story? That almost sounds like upgrading something after a surplus of whatever is added.

Users who are viewing this thread