Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan

Actually fun and entertaining and my boy even has a harem of crazy girls, what's not to love?

Also, a Harem tag needs to be added to this.

Dex-chan lover
this guy is the lowest of scum

story-arcs that revolve around a misconception(s) are the ones I like the least and this has them up the gazoo

anyways 10/10; reading; bookmarked

Mc is garbage, everyone else psychotic and/or stupid. I love it and need more.

Also the quote "loli, no touch" made me lose my shit. Man's garbage but he's garbage with standards

Aggregator gang
This story is weird and fucking gold. Completely recommended reading this if you’re looking for good comedy manga.

Aggregator gang
@Kingseeker Not so fast my man, I can totally see the author not having him be with them, because as is commonly said “Never stick your dick in crazy” and as our mc so elegantly put it “Loli, no touch”.

I want whatever this manga author having. God, its just 5 chapter in and i already see alot of shit that just "oh no, lemme zap and it works". What a fun ride.

generic boring “mc stumbles into every good situation” but it isn’t comedy so it doesn’t work

Pretty funny novel. MC is a complete shithead but that is offset by his skill which only lets him help people, and his sinful wishes never really come about. Combined with crazy fanaticism of him this manga gets quite comedic. Although this story suffers from the same lack of logic like most others, I think it's given a pass because of the nature of the story being comedic.

Why is he called "Messiah"? I know that it is probably a "translation" of the term "救世主"[kyuuseishu], but that word doesn't mean "Messiah". Messiah is synonymous to Christos, meaning "the anointed one", while 救世主 translates as "redeemer/liberator [of society/the world]".

@Malte "Never stick your dick in crazy" is a great redpilled advice I love but that most people don't follow though.

Considering his OP healing skills he'd probably be fine dicking down his crazy harem and I doubt our boy wouldn't eventually be down to the idea. As for the loli, as he himself said, maybe in a few years lmao.

yep i already get what i want, i only read this because of that "no loli no touch" thing that i see in 9gag, i though it gonna be good but its too much for me, so i'll drop it. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread