Teiji ni Agaretara - Ch. 17

They're so cute and sweet that it hurts my teeth. Thanks again for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
I should have saved this--I was already in a good mood so it couldn't make my day. I have to go back and check it again when things go wrong . . .

Dex-chan lover
l1beo19.png

Such a cute slice of gay life, with a promise of another night together? Yes please and thank you!

Dex-chan lover
So will it be an accident or will they go out announcing their relationship. What is more fluffy? We all know in either case they will be blushing all over the place. But besides the one girlfriend non of the coworkers know for now. So how will they do it.

Double-page supporter
Idk if it's the blush above the nose or it's the slighty opened sleepy eyes but kayoko is so unbelievably cute

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this is so cute.

If you can find pleasure in even small things like calling her name id think you're winning at life whats the point of being overly serious about everything anyway? Just to suck the fun out of life.

Fed-Kun's army
God i hate how sweet they are..im jealous..LOL..
So cute💕💕💕

Dex-chan lover
Be selfless in love, but also don't be afraid to be selfish in love...

How are they not light-headed from the blood rushing to their heads from the constant blushing? It can't be healthy to be constantly blushing.

Users who are viewing this thread