Teiji ni Agaretara - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Is it finally time for some lovey-dovey?
131NUR1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
D’aawwwwww!
Part of me wants this to stay ace, part of me wants it to make a slide into very horny, but off-screen.

Fed-Kun's army
So the manga presented the perfect opportunity to introduce a messed up love triangle but it didn't do it?
I love this shit

Wholesome lesbians indeed. Chika's dialogue is curious, is it not common to name crotch goblins the day they're born over in Japan?

Heck, I didn’t even know that wholesome lesbians was an sfx. That’s the best one I’ve seen 😂

Let’s see if Kaori spills the truth. I feel like yuri manga usually don’t let the MC confess to their friends that she’s dating another woman this early, but this manga has already gone off the usual tropes for a good handful of scenes. Hoping for the best for these wholesome lesbians!

Thanks as always, Chads!

Dex-chan lover
Non chan response was great, lovers? miss me with that, I'm having the time of my life with my dream job and being successful! and of course, being alone can be sad but it's such a good honest and fresh response from what you heard in these kind of situations "OMG You don't HAve A BF yeT?! D: Let me PUSH YOU into one of my collegues RIGHT NOW!!!" and mothers are like that too hahaha. So when I saw her, I thought "oh no, here comes the rival!" but now I actually like her.

There's no way any of them could be rival anyway, they haven't seen each others for 2 years and they're busy with their own stuff..............Or at least I hope so?

Thanks for the translation!! and now, let's close our eyes, take deep breaths and repeat "credit page is canon.... credit page is canon... credit page....""

Dex-chan lover
My soul has been cleansed, they’re literally so in love.

Aggregator gang
I'll gladly accept any SFX you invent 😂.

Thanks for the good feels!

Wholesome lesbians <3 I love them so much.

Thank you for the chapter!!

Credit page nearly brought a tear to my eye, heck.

Anyways, this was a nice addition to my morning, sweet as always, my gratitude Chads.

Users who are viewing this thread