Teiji ni Agaretara - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Group Leader
Aaaa poor Yukawa-san, she worries too much, but at least she recovered from that. Now she gotta land a kiss <3.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Yukawa-san will cry a lot. It would be so refreshing to see the light-haired girl in a yuri manga weep bitterly and extensively.
Like Mizuki-san suddenly getting second thoughts and becoming distant so that Yukawa-san is thrown into confusion and dispair. Then Yukawa stays home sick and Mizuki visits her and confesses and then comforts her weeping GF. That would be excellent.

@Pachika84
Seeing how this series actually had Yukawa-san instantly confessing instead of beating the horse for many chapters before she confess, it's unlikely.
I think it will be good if we got Mizuki's pov of Yukawa-san again, I think she gets jealous of Yukawa chatting with friends thats not her in the party prev chapters thats why she come to greet her lol

She already fallen for Yukawa aaaaaaaaaa
well not surprised since Yukawa's also good looking

Dex-chan lover
Im scared to get my hopes up as well i do hope Mizuki gives a positive answer without there being much sad drama or seeing her break Yukawa's heart cuz Yukawa is too fucking sweet i dont want to see her sad.

Interesting that Mizuki went for the kiss are her gay feelings already acting up? Who can blame her Yukawa is too sweet and cute.

Hopefully, their relationship fails so Yukawa can grow up and realize that love at first sight doesn't exist, and that love and relationships are a gradual process. Expecting for both people to already be in love at the start of a relationship is an unrealistic and unfair expectation. One that will just mean that you are alone for the rest of your life.

Dex-chan lover
Mangakas should really learn where to stop these endless repetitive introspections. Reading the same thoughts over and over two chapters in row is a bit too much

Users who are viewing this thread