Teiji ni Agaretara - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
Toxic relation inc. Thanks for translating <3

Dex-chan lover
I love how she immediately realizes that her possessiveness is not a good thing. Let's hope they talk it over really fast.

Dex-chan lover
drama_incoming.jpeg

Jokes aside, this manga seems like the type that will not let the drama drag on for too many chapters. Hope I’m right.

Dex-chan lover
This is really dumb and boring.
There isn't a person in the world who would all of a sudden think someone whom they just started a relationship with is starting to cheat on them the very next day.
This was a nice bait and switch, but the art was never as good as on the cover and the story is clearly written by someone who doesn't know what it feels like to be in love or has ever been in a relationship before.

Here comes a wall of text with a lot of presumptions and wrong opinions that serve no purpose. If you want to criticize something, do it properly at least and not spout a lot of nonsense, will ya? Boring~

but having a little possessiveness is good just on to the point of being controling and considering she can see it it should be resolved into a manageable level

Fed-Kun's army
To the guy complaining because apparently she thought she was being cheated on. Wtf ?Do you create your own story in your head before posting your comment or something? She is just a little jealous that the other girl can be more with her gf since they work more together and you are already here with your story of cheating. Seems a bit exaggerated to me.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it lol, well its kind of cute how she got jealous and she cant get Yukawa out of her head, still give us a date author cmon its sad there was nothing after they both affirmed their love..

Aha! That's cute! When you just began a relationship, you might overthink stuff because your love which is used to stay in your imagination is now becoming reality, and you might be working to reconcile fiction and truth. This would be a time when you realised she is not exactly what you thought she is, and it's not necessary a bad thing especially for you to ground your love in reality. All these anxiety and doubts would require work and understanding.

Just got into the relationship and is already thinking that her partner is going to cheat on her. I don't think that this is going to be a very stable relationship.

@RozuArison08 It mentioned that she was jealous of how close Yukawa was to her new co-worker. Jealousy is a sign of insecurity. Perhaps it is just my outsider view on romance from being an aromantic, but why would you feel jealousy over your romantic partner spending time with another person unless you somehow viewed that person as a threat to your relationship. This is taking place literally the day after she confessed her feelings to Yukawa and officially got into a relationship. I was merely expressing my opinion on how feeling jealous of your partner spending time with a coworker at work only a single day into your relationship sounds like an unhealthy mindset the could quickly cause enough trouble to break a relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread