Teiji ni Agaretara - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I really like how the author is able to Hang the Lampshade, for lack of a better term, on the drama. Having Mizuki be able to admit to herself that she has a problem makes her a lot more sympathetic, even if she's the one messing things up.

Dex-chan lover
So, these two are supposedly a couple...
Or have there been a few mistakes during translation? Because they interact less then when they were just colleagues :D
This manga has devolved into the dark-haired girl being portrayed as someone who thinks her girlfriend doesn't like her... Right after they became a couple.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my Seven, you two! Just call each other by your given names! Alcohol! I call upon your POWER!!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh my... Does everyone have to read only the stories you want to read all the time?
Maybe there should only be stories about dark-haired girls being portrayed as helpless victims? Not that we're not pretty much there already.
This is supposed to be romance after all, but all we get is one half of the couple being portrayed as someone who doubts her lover's affection... for absolutely no reason at all!
The story-arc makes no sense whatsoever.

Seriously! These two are supposed to be going out, but all they've done is go on one date and link fingers during a company barbecue. Other than that the past four chapters have been about portraying the girl with the darkest hair as a melancholy basketcase.
I know in fiction a book isn't always to be judged by its cover, but when you go into a manga that openly markets itself as a lesbian office romance and - because like all writers they are obsessed with making dark-haired women look weak - the mangaka is more concerned with making one of the main characters look like she's constantly depressed than they are with making the two mc's spend time together that's kind of a strange way of going about writing a romance.

Dex-chan lover
I got exactly the opposite impression of the dark-haired girl. You can't choose your emotions, but when she is becoming jealous, she realizes that her emotion is not founded in reality because she trusts her partner. As a result, she tries to suppress the emotion instead of taking out her frustration on her partner or the new girl.

I think that's a mature attitude, not weak.

Edit: The ideal approach would be for her to tell her partner how much she misses her. The response would probably make her feel a lot better.

Umm, unless I am missing some vital info, I didn't think they ever agreed to like go out as girlfriends. They are still both in the pre-relationship part where one girl in particular is questioning her own feelings towards the other girl, you know? Probably been in only straight relationships in the past, but suddenly cute girl she hangs out with becomes even cuter and maybe now shes gay or something type of feeling that Mizuki-san is going through. I relate too much to the feeling.

EDIT: And this is why the grabbing her pinky is such a big deal!!! One of them as actually reached out to kinda "test the waters" if you will. Yukawa-san is looking to see how Mizuki-san will respond, and honestly, this is the part in Yuri is live for... when two people realize they like like each other.

Contributor
@e1337kat You definitely missed some vital info. That particular part of the story was addressed in chapter 8 and 9. It seems like you skipped quite a few chapters.

I know I didn't skip any chapters, but possibly forgot what happened already. And I can't go back and re-read it right now anyways since none of the images are loading for chapters posted more than a day ago basically. :/

Jealousy doesn't mean you don't like someone. It's quite the opposite. At least learn how human emotion works first and make a proper criticism then. You're boring me.

when will the wait end?? I need more of this
thanks for the TL btw, really appreciate this

Look, it was cute and fluffly, but the story has turned really stupid now.
It's another nonsensical drama fueled by the simple fact they just don't talk. And what's with Yukawa? She was so in love with Mizuki, but she's been ignoring her since they got together.
And those derpy samefaces really don't help.

Dex-chan lover
this comment section is full of stupid peoole that never understand how an relationship work and how jelosy works and this this is supposed drama? wtf? do you lot expect an RELATIONSHIP to not have ANY ROUD bumps? is this the ignorance about realtionship shows when people think friction in one is DRAMA WTF

Users who are viewing this thread