Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Totally Unpopular

It's a world of shotacons. The equivalent for us would be if female was a loli (no oppai-lolis and shortstacks), and the MC was a gorgeous, thicc college student.
Shotacons?

It's a world of femboy degenerates though? Actual equivalent for us would be soft, delicate and thicc MC in a world of ripped muscle women. Or something in that vein

So i guess MC is like the gender-swapped equivalent of a very beautiful H-cup hourglass body waifu that’s causing half the country to go apeshit horny at the mere sight of her, and yet thinks those meatbags she has are a liability? (Also she herself is very horny)
Exactly, my man

Dex-chan lover
aww we get the glimpse of mc's childhood. i bet he's pretty much just your average joe and not like rudeus who's the personification of degeneracy when he was a child lmao

lmao chastity belt blues :kek::dogkek::lol::lul:

why does it feels like it's your typical isekai shoujo romance but only it's gender switched lmao

i hope mc gets sexually harassed by zabine but gets cockblocked by astarte since it looks like she has the stalker tendencies lmao
567da4c0ddd0d6eeb70f5d10e1f59ea07445127eb836a45f60b7fe0d8f06469a_1.jpg

but you know.. it's fun seeing mc gets tortured by his chastity belt lmao

Supporter
he should actually go for something smaller. tighter fitting. so it can't get erect in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread