Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - An Incompetent Leader

Dex-chan lover
How is it failure?

Like legit, they went to fight, and the fight was already over...

Where did they fail? like sure they're responsible to try and do something, but what action did they take that failed? cause they have yet to have even the chance to do something.

It's like giving someone the job to make a pizza, but all the ingredients are thrown out and they have 30min (enough time to prepare and cook it).. it isn't their fault they fail, because there was no way to win from the start.

The fault on this one, is with the traitor soldiers, and the other sister (not the royal on, the one of the traitor).

Dex-chan lover
You haven't seen Zabine speak up yet. They say the highly vigorous are the highly courageous.
How is it failure?

Like legit, they went to fight, and the fight was already over...

Where did they fail? like sure they're responsible to try and do something, but what action did they take that failed? cause they have yet to have even the chance to do something.

It's like giving someone the job to make a pizza, but all the ingredients are thrown out and they have 30min (enough time to prepare and cook it).. it isn't their fault they fail, because there was no way to win from the start.

The fault on this one, is with the traitor soldiers, and the other sister (not the royal on, the one of the traitor).

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if having a serious tone fits
I think the author staged it that way, I read back chapter 2 on how Faust is trained and saw the serious underside of this worldbuilding. He really killed the Willendorf barbarian back then.

Man, I thought this was a great comedy and the serious tone seems completely out of place considering the premise. I hope they don't actually try to turn this into a serious drama cause the setting is too silly.
It works extremely well, there's countless of these "reversed gender norms" manga out there that don't take it seriously and end up being mediocre and worthless as a result. I started this thinking it was one of those, and I am pleasantly surprised about the tone and direction it's going being more serious in nature. It's taking a somewhat generic setting and treating it with an appropriate level of realism to elevate it into something actually worth reading

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me, military marching songs start with "I don't know BUT I've been told." "I don't know what I've been told" makes you sound like the completely wrong kind of idiot.

Aggregator gang
I like this man, i really like this. It makes me want to read more... I like how the main character gives out a very realistic advice contrast to other mc characters who are too edgy do it themselves or too optimistic and rely on luck and plot armor... I was skeptical at first because I thought it would be a very silly manga but chapter after chapter shows that there is much more to this manga than just a reversed gender roles

Dex-chan lover
This manga's got such a strange aesthetic. There's titty armor and almost every woman is a ridiculous fuckdoll but the soldiers all rightfully complain about how heavy chainmail is and we get to see people winding their windlasses before battle. It's comedic smut married to sober (but not dour) vignettes about war.

And, yes, sending 30-something young and green knights and women-at-arms against a a mixed force of a hundred or more bandits and newly-outlaw veterans is fucking suicide. Real life isn't Mount and Blade. Plate isn't magic, and if the bandits are locals then they'll know the terrain better than the crown's enforcement squad and are likely to lead them somewhere plate and mail can't save you.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
tbh, we really don't know princess knight fighting power but judging from what we heard from other and their behavior they aren't reliable knight and a mismatch of problematic knight. and Faust know about his soldier fighting power.
and pursuing about 100 ex-knight bandits pretty much a death sentence. they would need a thicc ass plot armor for everyone to survive if in the next chapter the princess changed her mind and want to pursue the bandit
Even with plot armor, the 30-some oher people in their gang doesn’t have plot armor. Even if the main characters easily win a 1v3, the rest o their guards aren’t likely to pull it of as well.

That said, they can try to do deceit and bluff that reinforcements arrive sooner than they really are, OR try for a head-hunting mission and cut off chain of command. Or split up the enemy group with promises of lighter sentences if they surrender, and assassinate the leader at a bottleneck.

As I see it though, this sort of victory is not a necessity.

Dex-chan lover
Even with plot armor, the 30-some oher people in their gang doesn’t have plot armor. Even if the main characters easily win a 1v3, the rest o their guards aren’t likely to pull it of as well.

That said, they can try to do deceit and bluff that reinforcements arrive sooner than they really are, OR try for a head-hunting mission and cut off chain of command. Or split up the enemy group with promises of lighter sentences if they surrender, and assassinate the leader at a bottleneck.

As I see it though, this sort of victory is not a necessity.
That's why I said they need "Thicc Ass" plot armor to survive. Otherwise it's just a death sentence.

Also pursuing the bandit group would already take their and all trying to deceive the enemy to stall them for 2 days untill the reinforcement arrive.... Yeah I don't think that would work.

They are a group of 30 bandit and 70+ trained soldier. I also don't think it would be an easy thing to assassinate the leader when none of them trained in assassination.

I get that there are many strategy that can be used in a battle. But many of it would only work only if the plot armor said so. Since the difference in their number is also too big.
37 soldier with only 21 of them that are trained and have Battle experience. While the other 16 was possibly an untrained soldier with no battle experience pursuing a 100+ group of bandit and ex soldier. we can see where this is going with any plan without miraculously thicc plot armor.
Their odds was just too crappy to begin with.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, I thought this was a great comedy and the serious tone seems completely out of place considering the premise. I hope they don't actually try to turn this into a serious drama cause the setting is too silly.
I'm on the opposite. The premise, albeit being silly, got me quite interested on what's gonna happen.

Power Uploader
So, I really liked the tone shift. Have no problem with the silly stuff but that can only take us so far before it gets boring and stupid so I am surprised. Just feels a lot better now hopefully we can keep the mix.

Dex-chan lover
A disgraced royal taking her knights and becoming bandits, well this just got interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread