Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - An Incompetent Leader

Dex-chan lover
A sizeable portion of the opposing force consists of bandits, who will probably get routed when facing an unit of trained and coordinated fighters. The ousted noblewoman's clique is also somewhat preoccupied with trying to hurry over the border with loot, slaves and possibly some wounded slowing them down, meaning that they're probably not interested in responding to smaller threats with full force.

So yeah, if they're on the defending end, or have favorable terrain limiting the size of attacking force, then they might just do it.
Approximately 30 bandits who are likely just armed peasantry/militia and 70 knights and/or men-at-arms, armed and armored, and an unknown number of hostages. The major issue is Faust doesn't know if they're mounted or not. Armored warhorses with skilled lancers could cause all sorts of havoc to their small formation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A sizeable portion of the opposing force consists of bandits, who will probably get routed when facing an unit of trained and coordinated fighters. The ousted noblewoman's clique is also somewhat preoccupied with trying to hurry over the border with loot, slaves and possibly some wounded slowing them down, meaning that they're probably not interested in responding to smaller threats with full force.

So yeah, if they're on the defending end, or have favorable terrain limiting the size of attacking force, then they might just do it.
"A sizeable portion of the opposing force consists of bandits"

No, the other way around actually. There were around 30 bandits according to the village chief, but the group grew to 100+. From her report we can infer that there's 70+ ex-knights who turned bandit, so the majority of the opfor are the ex-knights

Dex-chan lover
"A sizeable portion of the opposing force consists of bandits"

No, the other way around actually. There were around 30 bandits according to the village chief, but the group grew to 100+. From her report we can infer that there's 70+ ex-knights who turned bandit, so the majority of the opfor are the ex-knights
I think you're misunderstanding what "sizeable portion" means. Google it and select a reputable dictionary: not one will tell you that it means majority. It's most often used in contexts that point out minorities.

Anyways, English is my second language, and I'd be happy if a native speaker could chime in and tell me if I got it wrong.

Dex-chan lover
So this can be the heroic tale for the 2nd princess. Since the 1st princess already got one, this battle can help 2nd princess to sustain her position longer.

Dex-chan lover
I really liked the art on this chapter. Specially the panel of Valerie starting to get eaten up by her thoughts, I think it really captured her descent into despair.

Very fun chapter all around, I can't wait for the next one.

Dex-chan lover
fUCK, i thouthg this manga would be an echi fantasy up the wall,
but this shit is much better than i imagined, im wating each ch so much and i feel so bad for the poor second princess and seeing those knights who speak like sailors are so good lmao

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the second princess made the right call. Its brutal, but it would've been suicide to try.

Dex-chan lover
It's been entertaining reading all the predictions. Is this the power of a novel reader??

I think you're misunderstanding what "sizeable portion" means. Google it and select a reputable dictionary: not one will tell you that it means majority. It's most often used in contexts that point out minorities.

Anyways, English is my second language, and I'd be happy if a native speaker could chime in and tell me if I got it wrong.
Sizeable portion or a large portion implies it’s the majority.
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/sizeable
Alternatively, looking at it from the opposite, if something isn’t a sizeable portion then it is small and would be the minority.

Fed-Kun's army
tbh, we really don't know princess knight fighting power but judging from what we heard from other and their behavior they aren't reliable knight and a mismatch of problematic knight. and Faust know about his soldier fighting power.
and pursuing about 100 ex-knight bandits pretty much a death sentence. they would need a thicc ass plot armor for everyone to survive if in the next chapter the princess changed her mind and want to pursue the bandit
I mean mc has a thic ass so his plot armor should be equally thic

Dex-chan lover
I WANT TO BE HIM WHY IS NOT ME WHY SOME FICTIONAL CHARACTER IS AWARDED WITH ISEKAI WITH 9 to 1 WOMAN-MAN RATIO IN THE WORLD AND I CAN'T COOK FOR MY HARD WORKING WIFE FUCK THIS WORLD FUCK ALL OF THIS THIS WORLD NEEDS MORE GAY MAN

It was clearly the Eskimo Pussy song from Full Metal Jacket, it even ends in the same words (but should be “good” instead of “great”)
Video
I'm not really sure how I didn't recognize the lyrics, even if they are in Japanese (and the opening lines aren't quite the same). I've updated the translation to be much closer to Ermey's song now.

Users who are viewing this thread