Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi

Fed-Kun's army
"Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki"
"The World of Moral Reversal"
"Valhalla Penis Mansion"
And now this...

This is getting to be a pretty fun isekai subgenre

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
my biggest complaint about manga like this is the author never puts any thought into the implications of a woman centric world.

why would men be expected to fiddle with flowers? if women are attracted to girlishness in this world there is no reason to be go after men when there is so much women around. it would make far more sense that every man born would be forced to rise to the occasion and prove themselves worthy of being favored by so much women. which would result in some truely brutal male tyrants (like a world full of human ganondorfs) and so would be absolutely ripped

why are women still beautiful and graceful? in a world with so few men, so many women, and men are expected to be girly wouldnt women start to take on the masculine role? breasts and ass are evolved to appeal to men, if appeal isnt needed then those assets would fade and all women would become dumpy in appearance to better hold useful muscle instead of attractive curves.

why are women keeping harems of men? women harems were common in history because a woman can only get pregnant from one man at a time while men can impregnate multiple women in a day. in a world were there are 10 women for every man then sharing men would be the only way to maintain population and trying to horde a man, let alone multiple men, could lead to unrest.

none of it makes sense, the only reason i havent dropped it is i like the main character so far

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
my biggest complaint about manga like this is the author never puts any thought into the implications of a woman centric world.

why would men be expected to fiddle with flowers? if women are attracted to girlishness in this world there is no reason to be go after men when there is so much women around. it would make far more sense that every man born would be forced to rise to the occasion and prove themselves worthy of being favored by so much women. which would result in some truely brutal male tyrants (like a world full of human ganondorfs) and so would be absolutely ripped

why are women still beautiful and graceful? in a world with so few men many women and men are expected to be girly wouldnt women start to take on the masculine role? breasts and ass are evolved to appeal to men, if appeal isnt needed then those assets would fade and all women would become dumpy in appearance to better hold useful muscle instead of attractive curves.

why are women keeping harems of men? women harems were common in history because a woman can only get pregnant from one man at a time while men can impregnate multiple women in a day. in a world were there are 10 women for every man then sharing men would be the only way to maintain population and trying to horde a man, let alone multiple men, could lead to unrest.

none of it makes sense, the only reason i havent dropped it is i like the main character so far
Not like I agree with everything the world has to offer but

1. Why men always need to be feminine... well idk it's just what the author choose.

2. It make sense in a sense that they show it off, do remember that even now people like to show off their superiority like bigger log/muscle etc etc, for woman in this world maybe bigger ass/breast show dominance/"better genes". I do agree that the way it is shown is overboard but it make sense in a sense.

Also not every woman would be musclely, even back then not every man is all muscle most of them are normal build, most of the time the muscle is soldier/mercs and even then most of the sold/merc were just farmer which sure have muscle but not bodybuilder muscle, it's more like your average dad.(but it's anime so it's basically either stick figure or jojo part 1)

3. Dominance, harem is a show off dominance and power. Woman harem is basically saying that "hey I'm richer/prettier than you" and god knows how petty woman are in any world. Also not like it would be much difference IRL even if it kill population Ego is always going to be on top. And whore is still real and they probably get more babies from there.

Dex-chan lover
2. It make sense in a sense that they show it off, do remember that even now people like to show off their superiority like bigger log/muscle etc etc, for woman in this world maybe bigger ass/breast show dominance/"better genes". I do agree that the way it is shown is overboard but it make sense in a sense.

Also not every woman would be musclely, even back then not every man is all muscle most of them are normal build, most of the time the muscle is soldier/mercs and even then most of the sold/merc were just farmer which sure have muscle but not bodybuilder muscle, it's more like your average dad.(but it's anime so it's basically either stick figure or jojo part 1)

3. Dominance, harem is a show off dominance and power. Woman harem is basically saying that "hey I'm richer/prettier than you" and god knows how petty woman are in any world. Also not like it would be much difference IRL even if it kill population Ego is always going to be on top. And whore is still real and they probably get more babies from there.
your misunderstanding what im saying. im not arguing as to why they show it off (though it is stupid they get angry at men being horny) im arguing as to why woman are still beautiful in a women centric world. the reason women are beautiful IRL is because male monkey brains uses the female ass as a means to determine attractive mates and ancient humans who started standing evolved 'asses from the front' or 'breasts' so the males are bombarded with information on how attractive they are from any angle. if men dont get to choose their mates in this world such evolutions are pointless. women would be dumpy to allow for more muscle mass.

i never said they would all be 'musclely'. women would be more barrel shaped like irl men to allow for the possibility for more mucle-mass. if the women dont train then they are barrel-shaped but lacking in mucles

if an IRL king declared all women in his kingdom to be his and breeding with anyone else is illegal then he would be hanged by his people withen the day. in a world where there are 10 women for every 1 man a monogamous marriage leaves 9 women without children so in order to maintain the local population, nevermind increase it, that couple would need to birth 11 children MINIMUM. a harem of say 3 men for 1 women would mean 29 women go without children so to maintain population that 1 women would need to produce 33 children. those numbers are out-and-out absurd, unless this manga has cloning vats the human population will go extinct in 3-5 generations because of idiotic male harems.

Group Leader
bro really built like
32d.png

Dex-chan lover
your misunderstanding what im saying. im not arguing as to why they show it off (though it is stupid they get angry at men being horny) im arguing as to why woman are still beautiful in a women centric world. the reason women are beautiful IRL is because male monkey brains uses the female ass as a means to determine attractive mates and ancient humans who started standing evolved 'asses from the front' or 'breasts' so the males are bombarded with information on how attractive they are from any angle. if men dont get to choose their mates in this world such evolutions are pointless. women would be dumpy to allow for more muscle mass.

i never said they would all be 'musclely'. women would be more barrel shaped like irl men to allow for the possibility for more mucle-mass. if the women dont train then they are barrel-shaped but lacking in mucles

if an IRL king declared all women in his kingdom to be his and breeding with anyone else is illegal then he would be hanged by his people withen the day. in a world where there are 10 women for every 1 man a monogamous marriage leaves 9 women without children so in order to maintain the local population, nevermind increase it, that couple would need to birth 11 children MINIMUM. a harem of say 3 men for 1 women would mean 29 women go without children so to maintain population that 1 women would need to produce 33 children. those numbers are out-and-out absurd, unless this manga has cloning vats the human population will go extinct in 3-5 generations because of idiotic male harems.
Like I already said it's anime we either got stick figure or Jojo part 1 and honestly I don't undertsand the math.

Users who are viewing this thread