Tejina Senpai

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Don't let us down now, Assistant-kun.

Tejina Senpai needs more love. No updates in months. :[

there are some translated chapters not yet on mangadex, am i allowed to upload them

Dex-chan lover
The original english version is a Google translate version, it's Sad to see that true translators can't do the job cuz of license trouble :(
well, time to get physical version

Just a heads up: Translation got dropped because publisher released official English version. You can read Vol 5 and onwards on other sites. Mangadex doesn't host licensed content.

@Elon-chan said: Just a heads up: Translation got dropped because publisher released official English version. You can read Vol 5 and onwards on other sites. Mangadex doesn't host licensed content.

Is that so? I know they don't allow uploading of the licensed chapters themselves, but I figured licensed content was okay because there are series like One Piece uploaded here, which are definitely officially licensed, and they still receive regular updates. If that's really true, I guess I'll resign myself to reading it elsewhere, but I was holding out hope for someone to pick it up in spite of the license since the official translation just feels like it lacks a lot of the charm the scanlated version had.

Aggregator gang
@Sleeper: Elon was wrong. Mangadex allows licensed content. Just some scanlators fear direct litigation and would rather drop than continue. Other groups don't really care or know how to avoid it (usually by using physical copies they purchased themselves).

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty impressive that we've gone 58 chapters without learning the name of the main characters.

Users who are viewing this thread