Tekito na Maid no Oneesan & Erasou de Ichizu na Botchan - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Heh, somehow this episode managed to make me forget their age difference ans see them as a genuine couple...
I mean, young master is pretty mature here, and Mashiro feels more relaxed with him.
She doesn't tease him childishly nor do they call each other by those titles, calling themselves "you" more casually and naturally. I hope this change will remain in the future episodes, and that we'll see something else than those Past/Present confrontations which made me feel their relationship didn't actually grow naturally over time. Here we see it progress with yeras passing by, which is also really pleasant.

Haha, she still calls him 'young master' all the time. I only replaced it with 'you' in places where using the third person would feel awkward in English, because the Japanese have a habit of not using second-person pronouns a lot, and prefer to use names and titles instead.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread