Tekito na Maid no Oneesan & Erasou de Ichizu na Botchan

Wait... If he promised to marry her 10 years ago and she was 19 at the time now she would be 29, and at the time he was eight now he would be 18, making an 11-year gap, but let's forget it, age is just a number and so is 911. Don't matter though.

@Yumin0

Hey, it's two consenting adults, and they've known each other for 10 years. I fail to see anything wrong with this very wholesome relationship.

Contributor
New chapters after a long time ?

It's time to reread again since the beginning !!
2x

Well that went easier than expected 😂 I'm really happy for them tho AND AAAAHHH I HAD A GRIN ON MY FAVE WHILE READING THIS TOO CUTE 😍

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
I didn't expect her to accept that.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Not that this manga is bad. Its actually really good.

But, I wished the author focused more on the Orenchi no Maid 😢

that actually worked lol. Glad to see that the confession happened early on.

Code:

ohh?
it continues?
mhmmm im having mixed feelings about it

might as well just drop it at the tenth..... would someone spoil me if its worth to keep reading? (as to not mess the good aftertaste it left)

Aggregator gang
I wouldn't be surprised is he was a relative of Rino

The author is like "lol what's age? Roles are all that matters!" even in their other manga

Users who are viewing this thread