Tekito na Maid no Oneesan & Erasou de Ichizu na Botchan

I give this the 3 chapters rule treatment since i thought it'll be just another painstakingly slow romcom, and after i skim through the available chapters, i'll gladly say i'm not disappointed at all. For new readers, give this manga a chance.

Dex-chan lover
The raw already reach 25 chapters, wth are you guys doing?

Double-page supporter
Fuck, this shit really hits hard
Makes you feel really lonely

@rokazeki
One thing as well is it keeps on going back from past to present in one chapter but there we relationship developments though so it's fine

Where did the Shota tag go? Feels like it's been removed from a lot of manga that used to have it as a tag, including this one.

Its cute looking at it one way, but looking at it from another way....isnt this lowkey grooming? It just feels weird especially the part where she said "she might have unconsciously liked the young master from along time ago"(like thats the reason why she didn't have a bf and all that)

@rokazeki oh no man, i am just tired of manga with no development, i am just tired, i came here thinking if the romance would develops but maaaaaaan i am already at the chap 5 and nooothing, just a shit manga with a goddam male tsundere being teased by a maid onee chan covered in a swallow layer of romance sustqined by "ill marrya when i grow up!" and nothing more, nothing more than comedy and bulshit, ok, but ill givit a chance and see if this shit develops and surprises me

Dex-chan lover
mommy-gf bullshit, i thought this author was better than this based on orenchi no maid-san.

Dex-chan lover
nice.

was worried it would never develop further, but it did. they're actually engaged and all.

Users who are viewing this thread