Tekken Chinmi Legends

Aggregator gang
I really want to read the entire Chinmi series, but I don't think the English version covers them all :(

They keep referring to this martial arts tournament saga and other events that I can't find in any chinmi manga. Even without that, most of the mangas feel unfinished and I can't find them in other sites either. Where are they?

martial arts tournament is the very first one from chinmi series. He(chinmi)'s probably still a teenager (13-14)
I don't think you'll find it since it's as old as one piece iirc and no one scanlating it. luckily chinmi is a big hit in my country so it's available here

Dex-chan lover
Great series but waaaaaay behind on translations. Volume 25 was released last month, and there are almost 20 volumes of OG Tekken Chinmi to be translated (which will probably never ever be in english which means martial arts contest never ever)

Can you reupload kungfu boy legends's chapters 74-.....?...I like so much this manga...in my country Indonesia..this manga is very populer... I have collected it from Tekken Chinmi until now Kungfu Boy Legends Volume 23....

8-C113529-7-BD9-48-A8-8-FB0-828646878-B4-D.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Did anyone manage to download their release from IRC?

I used to be able to get them from their channel, but recently I don't know why my DCC transfer always fails.

Not sure whether the problem is on my ISP or theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread