Telework Yotabanashi - Ch. 15 - Online Order Recommendation

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a native speaker and I'm not pretty good with slangs. Wdym by "snipe"? Just curious why everyone in the comment section uses it: v.
Starting translating a series that someone else is already translating, trying to do it quicker for more views etc. Usually seen as bad practice since you could translate other series that currently are not already being translated instead (new, missed or abandoned by other teams)

Double-page supporter
My boy Nokoru thinking with both heads, if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
When he started looking for condoms, i couldn't help but laugh out loud! Dude, you've only been seeing each other for a few weeks and she doesn't seem to have come over to your house with any ulterior motives. I don't think they will have OBAOBA, but i believe that some strange situation will occur~:dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Bet he thought he bought a single box of condoms with 12 inside, but he actually got 12 individual boxes instead.
She will open the box assuming it's the controller and think he is ready to go for a very long marathon. (she won't dislike the idea I suspect)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the most unbelievable thing about this is that she bought her own controller.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the "snipe" complaints. Scanlators do this for free and get no money from it. No one owns the right to scanlate something. It is technically copyright theft.

Dex-chan lover
When he started looking for condoms, i couldn't help but laugh out loud! Dude, you've only been seeing each other for a few weeks and she doesn't seem to have come over to your house with any ulterior motives. I don't think they will have OBAOBA, but i believe that some strange situation will occur~:dogkek:
Man can dream...
In all seriousness though, she's been way more active in her advances, so yeah, you can't be too careful.

Dex-chan lover
where tf did this translator come from? anyway these next chapters gon b gud

Users who are viewing this thread