Telework Yotabanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Front Lines

Dex-chan lover

Dex-chan lover
Yeahhhhhhhh, boiiiiiiiiii! This just went from a certified ten to something higher. What? Idk, I'm not good with letters. But it's good all the same!

Double-page supporter
Her plan runs so quickly. Bravo! MC is a bit dull loser though. He could at least not bait so easily.

By the way I am more turned on by his description of her room.
I love her room! Dang, it looks so nice. The reading spot under the loft bed, with tiny lamp? It feels like a secret room! And then his description. I read it slooooowly, while looking at each panels carefully, imagining the sound, the smell, the atmosphere. It is one of the most beautiful page I've ever seen. Oh, man. If this manga get an anime, I'll clip this one particular scene, and set them as screen saver or background. As a page, I think it is better without his monologue, but because this is about his story, I don't mind.

Dex-chan lover
I love her room! Dang, it looks so nice. The reading spot under the loft bed, with tiny lamp? It feels like a secret room! And then his description. I read it slooooowly, while looking at each panels carefully, imagining the sound, the smell, the atmosphere. It is one of the most beautiful page I've ever seen. Oh, man. If this manga get an anime, I'll clip this one particular scene, and set them as screen saver or background. As a page, I think it is better without his monologue, but because this is about his story, I don't mind.
Gotta pray whatever studio gets on it doesn't ruin cozy environment like these with wrong soundtracks or throwing in tracks where silence is best.

Users who are viewing this thread