Telework Yotabanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Questions and Answers

Dex-chan lover
First off
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO
Second, the actions from the two are so thoughtful and considerate. Mitsuhashi being very cautious of the situation, but responding without hesitation when needed is just so MMMMMM. And Izumi's normally straightforward nature turning to anxiety and worry when she realises that she might've jumped into it too carelessly is just the BEST.

LONG LIVE CLEAR COMMUNICATION

Group Leader
why is it always translated to "systems engineer"? it seems more like he works more as a software engineer

Dex-chan lover
Oh God...after digging through many trashy isekai, I just found a gem. A really grounded and down-to-earth SoL manga, where somehow you can relate with in the RL.

I can't really explain how I felt when reading the dialogues, but it feels...simple, humble, relaxing, and homey.

Overall, it's a pleasant surprised for me to find it and I fell in love with this series.

Thank you for the scanlator to do this series. I will continue to read it till the end.

Dex-chan lover
The akward moments and pauses even when you should be happy, the sudden confusion at receiving honest answers and the clear talking about feelings...It's so realistic I got fuckin whiplash while reading.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. This is straightforward even with real life standards. I’m satisfied.

My opinion and feelings are directly conveyed by the simple diction of my comment, demonstrating my newfound openness from reading the chapter.

Group Leader
I have never been so surprised at a manga. The reason I found out about this was a publisher in the country got the license for this manga and saw lots of praise and it's only oneshot so I mean why not. And oh boy do I wish this was longer. I don't buy a lot of romance manga now but I am deff buying this one.

Users who are viewing this thread