Telework Yotabanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Scheduling

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 8, 2018
Messages
361
cover1.jpg
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Feb 2, 2023
Messages
6
So I was re-reading this whole series for the nth time, and I noticed she says "Do you remember my full name?" with quotes because he asked her that in chapter two. Since she was already referring to him by first name at that point because she remembered his first name better.
Same here , I was also rereading it for 100th time and noticed it. Also noticed how mitsu changed his whole outfit before natsu came to get the screwdriver. Lol. He was so conscious
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 25, 2019
Messages
4,494
It probably won't go there because they've kinda foreshadowed marriage as the finish line since the story is "about how I met my future wife" but it'd be nice to get a volume or two of them as a married couple. Contrary to lots of writers' beliefs, if you make good entertaining characters then them being in a relationship is as engrossing as them teasing the possibility of a relationship.

I demand more of this "healthy, adult relationship" concept you're peddling.

MORE. MOOOOOORE

Every other rom-com manga author: "No, you'll get manufactured drama and needlessly stupid plot developments and you'll like it."
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top