Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
when youtube ads now aren't scams, they're for stuff I eitheir don't need (tampons and diapers) or for stuff I already have (driving licence assistant)

Double-page supporter
I wanna post my stuff but the mild thought of someone I don't know on internet saying "I wasted my time looking at this" overpowers the fear of hearing pure raw "This is shit"
But I also want someone to see it and maybe get lucky and hear someone say "Wow I like it, nice entertainment, please post more"

All these thoughts also made me think maybe I just want to be loved even if it's not me that they love about lmfao

Dex-chan lover
I wanna post my stuff but the mild thought of someone I don't know on internet saying "I wasted my time looking at this" overpowers the fear of hearing pure raw "This is shit"
But I also want someone to see it and maybe get lucky and hear someone say "Wow I like it, nice entertainment, please post more"

All these thoughts also made me think maybe I just want to be loved even if it's not me that they love about lmfao
POST YOUR STUFF.
This message brought to you by the Committee to Grow a Pair.

Dex-chan lover

I took a glance at your Namicomi account, your artstyle is nice!

Double-page supporter
Dex-chan lover
Maybe my teenage years and early twenties were actually kinda boring. I grew up really close to The Shades of Death Road and Jenny Jump Forest but never went. There are so many haunted places in NJ but I wasn't social enough to check them out with friends. Although, I did have a friend that did all that stuff when she was younger. I remember, according to her, most of it was true. Like, her car actually went uphill by itself on gravity road. Action Park was just an hour away too, and I had no idea it was like, world famous until many years later. I did go to it plenty of times after they changed the name to mountain creek, though.

Dex-chan lover
Helldiver players reeeeing over the effort to make a PSN account because they are afraid of PSN getting hacked again and getting their details stolen. Just enter false details. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread