Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
Do you ever feel like your life is just never going to be good? You make just enough money to pay the bills, so you have to starve your self halt the month or just eat plain rice or noodles all the time, but thank god you can at least work from home. home being shitty tiny one-bedroom apartment for the past 8 years and it's starting to fall apart, but you also can't afford to live somewhere else? you can't find anybody anywhere who has even remotely the same interest as you,but you can't even get into your hobbies, because you desperately just want somebody to be next to you, share your enthusiasm about things or just chill with you. you're also so touch-starved that it physically hurts you to even just read about something like gentle touches,but you also hate leaving the house (and being around too many people), not that you even could leave if you wanted due to a) a pandemic b) not having the money anyway.
That's what's been bothering me a lot these past months, sorry for getting a bit heavy there.

Dex-chan lover
@KakumeiNoHi
While the specifics will obviously vary from weeb to weeb, know that your experience of being stuck in place, both figuratively and literally, is much more common than weebs would like to admit.

Dex-chan lover
@Shikuretto_Tsuki

I know this may be hard, but just don't think about it. Thinking about it is just a waste of time and brain energy. Focus on what you can and want to do now. Spend time with your parents, while they're alive; and study as much as you can, without going overboard. The rest can come later.

Dex-chan lover
I finally have another job after almost a year without one, but it involves a lot of air travel and face to face interaction with people. So not really a safe job at all. At least this time I'll get the flu shot so I hopefully don't catch that again.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@BestBoy
Easy, just wear a gasmask all the time and let the air filters do the job.

Congratulations in getting a job, I can't wait for when i get one myself in the future.

Staff
Super Moderator
Hahahaha, I have something that's been bothering me for some time, I was assigned to write a funny story using an image as a setting, however, while I do think I have some sense of comedy, I can't write stories at all and it is for today.

why do we care bout people, when they don't care bout us?
if they do care bout us, how do we know if they REALLY care bout us
and how do we know if we REALLY care bout them or not

I'm confused when you help someone or do things for someone in general why yall think you do it for their sake?
without realizing that it was for your own need, you do it to fulfill your own desire, for your own satisfaction
the things you do in life were all for yourself, there's no genuine thing in this world!

Supporter
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
I was 99% sure it was a spambot, hiding a link in there somewhere, but no, it's just standard r/im14andthisideep shitposting.

Dex-chan lover
why do we care bout people, when they don't care bout us?
if they do care bout us, how do we know if they REALLY care bout us
and how do we know if we REALLY care bout them or not

I'm confused when you help someone or do things for someone in general why yall think you do it for their sake?
without realizing that it was for your own need, you do it to fulfill your own desire, for your own satisfaction
the things you do in life were all for yourself, there's no genuine thing in this world!
If this user didn't have a default pfp (and used proper grammar throughout the post), I might be inclined to answer seriously. Why do defaultbros ruin everything?
meJTgc4t.jpg

Staff
Super Moderator
I hope that tonight I can actually sleep well, this morning I felt like shit, I didn't feel rested at all.

turns out i had an assignment due monday. where im at its sunday, 11:55 pm

Users who are viewing this thread