Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Group Leader
i don't understand anymore, why someone go on lie and lie and lie and lie even though i have already told her a bunch of time to not lie to others and still she's keep lying to the one precious on our circle.
My circle helped her, but she's lying and not telling the truth, i have already told her to not to and now what? My circle is mad to her and will not helping her anymore if she's lying once more.

I fucking hate stubborn people and liar, i kept telling them to do the right thing but still they doing it on purpose of to achieve something.
I understand a lie can be good at some time, but not youre not supposed to lie everyday, why dont you just tell the truth to someone, maybe they'll help you. I'm just mad at her without a word.

Everytime she does something stupid, i just sit there with this face and doesnt understand what's the meaning all of shit she did.
tenor.gif

P.S.
She got the help from circle today but she doesnt know. I should give her a lesson today.

fucking kekeh people.

Dex-chan lover
@Teasday didn't give me a PM that I got comment restricted

Also I'm pretty sure he shadow realmed my Dexter/clippy suggestion too. Cute informative mascot would be cute

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Teddy Should have been obvious without saying

Suggestions is a sacred ground, I'm actually holding myself back from banning more people every time I read it

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter
Some people can't live without lying. Just like with anything, it can become an impulse. Can be a very toxic impulse to have. Probably best to not interact with that person unless it's absolutely necessary.

And idk what kekeh people are, but yeah, fuck them.

@Teddy
Pretty sure they've had it up to here o/ with ironic threads in Suggestions.

EDIT: Yo wtf who is that pfp girl with the flower hair above me, never seen her before.

@pandascepter
I'm guessing she feels insecure and wants to look cool but ended up acting like an idiot.

Pretty sure she's gonna remember that for a lifetime.

Spoiler one of my episodes.
I'm one of those who lie a lot when I was a kid. It's because my parents send me off to elite school even though we were poor and I'm very dumb.

Didn't understand why they did but my father wanted that, mom couldn't disagree with him.
Ended up with no friends because I lie having cool things but actually not having cool things. I'm gonna end my flashback here since it gets very dark after.

So yeah I guess try to understand why she's lying to you ig.

But there's also some people who just can't be help. If she's not understanding she can be helped, she's not worth the trouble. Because friendship is give and take.

Edit : what's a orang kekeh? People who laugh a lot? I guess it can also mean stubborn.

Second edit : your pfp is scary

Group Leader
@bigtiddyoneesan
Everytime we talked to her its important shit for us, so, yeah.

@Rift
no way in hell she's insecure and also hell no she'll remember that shit, since the last time is more worse than now. But i hope she'll get what she deserve. You reap what you sow.
Still though afterall of that shit, she's still one of our circle.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I guess something that is bothering Teasday is dumb people making shit(post) suggestions.

That new pfp is very cool btw.

Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
Yeah, I was going to do it myself later, but I come back and turns out Santa was actually a unicorn.

Dex-chan lover
with all those big updates throughout the years, my laptop cant play DotA 2 anymore.
rip in peace.

Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
Google translate doesn't work on pando anyways, so the result would've been pretty unaffected.

Dex-chan lover
i called a technician to fix my wifi problem, they just changed some part or something and it worked.
several hours later, it borked. gonna call them again

Group Leader
apparently my group project is dumb.
We're all dumb actually, almost late to submit the file.

me: "yo, finally that shit is done."
B: "yeah, we need to sumbit it this week."
A: "........ guys, i just accidentally deleted the file."
me : "yeah, just delete the proto-. Wait, which one?"
A: "ours final file."
mfw
Enq72OvVEAEfTuO

and lucky enough i know how important is backup data, so its not a problem, i did saved it to GD beforehand. And it's just bothering me enough to not to have a backup data.

I can’t sleep right now because I forgot to take my medicines on time. And now its almost 5AM here. Hahaha. And I have to study because my exams are in 2 days huhu I want to fast forward to vacation

Users who are viewing this thread