Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Double-page supporter
Some fucker though smooth jazz, furries, and gore and blood would make a good music video. And I am traumatized on 3 fronts now. I’m listening to electro swing for a while.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
On normal, hard and easy, I'm preparing myself mentally to do it on ace.

Cape Rainy Assault is the mission where my entire body trembles.

I was going to get a roadworthiness certification for my car today but the inspectors were decided to nitpick, and so I had to replace parts, but then I had trouble disassembling the problem parts, and then I couldn't get parts because it was too late. No cert today.

MotS: I should really stop having late nights so I can wake up earlier and be able to do more stuff in a day (failed again).

Dex-chan lover
Conservative Senators misunderstanding the purpose of twitter and conservatives thinking it's a major slam dunk against the "mainstream media."

Group Leader
I'm really considering getting a fucking gun and start blasting at the dumb fucks who drive at 20 mph on the left lane or a one-lane street. Either drive when you are not high on painkiller or get the fuck off the road.

Dex-chan lover
@mr_detective

if you okay with duck hug
Snuggle-Duck.jpg

Supporter
fuck dude I almost read this shit thank god it tells you within the first couple of pages otherwise id be plucking my eyeballs rn.
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
> that cover
> that title
> still read a couple of pages

Maybe subconsciously you do want to read this shit, @sterven 😊

Supporter
@Halo
Ah no. I clicked the chapter link from the homepage and didn't take a good look at the cover and i only got to the 2nd page then noped the fuck out. Devs! make the damn H tags already man plz im begging ya (i don't really care)
270f91e22221d863deb49f4421304480_w200.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I'm having a mid life crisis.
I'm still in highschool.
I think staying at home makes me unsure that what I'm doing is... Right?
Is it really a mid life crisis if you're not confident in your academic abilities?

Users who are viewing this thread