Tell us, what's not bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
oh yeah, aparently recently gw said that female custodes are a thing.

unsurmrisignly, since this is a big retcon to the lore, on top of undermining the sisters of silence (again). its not a very popular retcon/decision.
I'm fairly neutral towards that. plus I'm pretgy sure this won't have any impact on the setting for the next decade knowing how gw is with its lore releases.

Dex-chan lover
oh yeah, aparently recently gw said that female custodes are a thing.

unsurmrisignly, since this is a big retcon to the lore, on top of undermining the sisters of silence (again). its not a very popular retcon/decision.
I'm fairly neutral towards that. plus I'm pretgy sure this won't have any impact on the setting for the next decade knowing how gw is with its lore releases.
never touched 40k probably never will i got my interest invested in marvel and manga atm i just dont know where to start

Dex-chan lover
i just dont know where to start
lore videos/podcast while doing something else. just pick something that seems interesting to you and start listening away. the adeptus ridiculous podcast is a good place to start imo.
it's how I did it. then I pirated a few audiobooks.
never touched the actual models or the tabletop game at all.

Group Leader
Another warning. But you know what?

C.png
I regret nothing. Let them bitches get triggered!
Upanhso.tk-30.gif
A taste of their own medicine, I SAY!
13-u-mad-troll.gif

Of course, nothing against the mod, though.

Dex-chan lover
honestly, I find the idea that the jewish community rules the world wayy too funny for me to take seriously any kind of really complex conspiracy theories.
doesn't help the fact that like being jewish is an active choice you have to make when choosin your religion.
like, you tellin me that if I'm feelin like it one day, I can just choose to be part of like an extremly influent group ? sign me up, I will gladly lose my cheese factory for that.

Dex-chan lover
honestly, I find the idea that the jewish community rules the world wayy too funny for me to take seriously any kind of really complex conspiracy theories.
doesn't help the fact that like being jewish is an active choice you have to make when choosin your religion.
like, you tellin me that if I'm feelin like it one day, I can just choose to be part of like an extremly influent group ? sign me up, I will gladly lose my cheese factory for that.
Besides, why would I convert to Judaism when I can convert to pdf. smh my head
b1a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Another warning. But you know what?

C.png
I regret nothing. Let them bitches get triggered!
Upanhso.tk-30.gif
A taste of their own medicine, I SAY!
13-u-mad-troll.gif

Of course, nothing against the mod, though.
There's some explicit rule here that I don't understand. Feels like about uploading manga chapter is overly complicated lol

Dex-chan lover
Damn I feel positive and motivated today. Thanks to this man randomly appear on my feed and giving me motivational about kindness
images

Dex-chan lover
recently made some progress in digital art. one of the drawings I'm currently making is in fact, looking so good that it made me actually hungry.
also, weighted myself today, 85,6 kg. (bear in mind, I've had like 3 big days of eating alot of foods cause we had to celebrate my brother's birthday and other events) gotta say, quite proud of myself, I'm actively losing weight, getting physically stronger and progressively learning how to draw some pretty fine anime tiddies.
life good, guess now I need to get a job and eventually find a wife and I'll be the man I've always inspired to be. :boomer:

Dex-chan lover
new berserk chapter is out :win: people complaining about the art but i think its fine 🤷‍♂️ (as well as the release time frame)

Users who are viewing this thread